Reviews for There's Beauty in the Breakdown
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
So much talent...I loved it! You're a very good writer.
Closet reader chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Very sweet and well written. I love the title as well. Let go is my absolute favor song and this line specifically was well used. Great job!
Darkestpowerslover234 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I really liked this story until the third part. I feel like the first two chapters were building up to Clare confessing to Eli what was happening to her and I was disappointed when I found out you hadn't even written out that seen. Besides that I really enjoyed the first two parts of the story. I think you portrayed the characters well and showed different sides of them that I could totally see them having.
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
:3 I liked it.
WeShouldGetJerseys chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
This is great :) it's exactly how I picture Eli finding out, he doesn't lose it, he's just angry. It was perfect :)
kyliespenname chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Please update!
RachRox12 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I have really enjoyed this story.
literarylolita chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Wow, this was amazing.

I wish Clare had received justice on the show. I hope this is how it goes down when she tells Eli.

The line about her having to let him be angry, but not lose it, it one of the best lines I've read in ages.

Bravo!
literarylolita chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Dear God, woman.

Eli, so clueless, yet so...Eli.
WeShouldGetJerseys chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Oh my Gosh :'( I'm kinda glad this didn't happen on the show, otherwise I would've been crying my eyes out the whole time :( it's so beautifully written. Where did you get the title name? I like it 3
thegoodgirldoll chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Awww poor Eli! :(
thegoodgirldoll chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my goodness, this is such a sad first chapter, but it definitely had me hooked. I am going to go keep reading..Eli is being so sweet, but Clare is just too stressed to care..it's sad.
Blessings,
Sarah
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
omg. more!
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
My goodness, this is wonderful! I believe you could use a bit more description to lengthen it, but I like it short and sweet as well! Great job! Can't wait for the final installment!
X.SilverWind.X chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
My heart is pounding like it did in the episode, great writing and please update soon before I freak out!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »