Reviews for Rarebending
snm1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Pppplllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee make a sequel L you're killing me!
LadyIfe chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
...
OMG, why did it have to end?! Aasfghjkl!

I am soo sorry for this much belated comment! Real was beyond hectic, I swear, anyway, those last few chapters, I love it. I mean you stayed true to the series but I seriously wish it happened for real. Ama is, I love her! I wanna draw her and Bolin ; cute couple.

I did adore this ending, it was mature, loving, and sweet. I don't read those to often. Q u Q magical! All time favorite, I could care less about the errors, its still amazing!
Dreamweaver chapter 15 . 12/5/2012
I actually like this fic so far, could have better writing. I.e details and description.
But by the writing Im assuming you're still young? and not yet perfected the descriptive talent.
However, good job. Keep it coming!
Saika Hurano chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Ok, a few 'creditical' pointers.
First off, I lost focus into your fic and just started looking through it.
You had a good idea, (the bending/and storyline kinda.) but, it felt like you lost main focus on what you originally had thought up.
Not only that, while I was reading the grammar got to me. Not only was there a lot of typos, (which is totally fine,) but your typing when read felt like more of a listing.
Instead of giving proper dialouge and description of the scenes/characters it felt like you 'rushed' yourself.
By what I read I felt like a young child wrote this, (No offense)
I recommend starting over you had a good brainstorm but start from scratch and do not rush yourself or your typing so much.
Happy writing!

-Saika
magical origami chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
I love this story :3 me Pervy so it was perfect.
Nerdy Athletic chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
Cool story overall. Beginning an middle were awesome and the end was also great but I dont see the need for the lemon. Not saying it wasn't well written, but it wad unnecessary. Love the story though
gonzo15 chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
good chapter :)
Smayrie chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
The ending might have been cliche, but I love it anyway. I love the whole idea of this story. I'm planning to make a Fic like that too - creating an OC to date Bolin and join the fight against Amon. Don't worry, I won't steal any of your ideas. My girl's going to be a red head and her name will be Tara. She'll be from the fire nation and that's the only thing she'll have in common with Ama. Really loved reading your story!
Cupcake-Lover-1374 chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
Loved it
Smayrie chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
I picture Ama like Mai from the original Series. I think she's really great and fun to read about.
The thing I don't like about this story is that it is just too canon. I'm glad the LoK story is over, it gives you a chance to be original.
I wish I had discovered this story earlier. I would have reviewed every chapter.
Till you update!
;) MaLina ;)
Cupcake-Lover-1374 chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
Awesome I can not believe this story is going to be done soon
Brooke.Harrison chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
i liked this chapter.
HK FrostyMan chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Nice job, well done once again.

-Frosty
Cupcake-Lover-1374 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Awesome update soon
Mohawk Mentality chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
This story is good but I think you should read through each chapter after you write it and before you post it. By the time you read it three times you should catch mistakes. Anyways this story is awesome! I wonder what Bumi is gonna do to Bolin. Can't wait for the next chapter.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »