Reviews for Daylight
thatdrncat chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Well done. In the future, try to show rather than tell. Description is your friend!
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Adleration chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Awh this was so sweet and so sad at the same time. Curious how John would be coping without Sherlock... I really liked this fic :3
Sherlock's Lover chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I loved it! You are a good writer.
Blackbirdflies chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Absolutely wonderful! I think you've done one of the best jobs in portraying Sherlock in a sexual situation that I've read so far.

Well done :)
K.B. Brown chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Love it! More!
HaleyHellion chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
done with the utmost class!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Whoaaa, really well written - they were perfectly in character.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Well done for a "first foray"! And so bittersweet an ending. Both characters were well in character. Lovely.
audreybythesea chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is lovely! I really like your writing and I think that you have given a very fair and just reflection of their characters in this, the fighting and then giving in. It's very good.
NothingIsTrue chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Are you seriously telling me that was your first attempt at smut? I can't believe it! This fic wad absolutely gorgeous! It's probably one of the best, if not the best Sherlock/Irene fics I've ever read. The chemistry o both the characters and the actors really translated into your writing, I think, and that's not an easy thing to capture, let alone as accurately as you do, so kudos! Also, I would like to say that I simply adored the way you handled the sex. You see all sorts of different styles on this site, and you could've gone any which way with it, but I really liked that you chose to he more tender, yet passionate with that scene. I feel like with a characters like Irene (assertive, domonatrix) and Sherlock (inexperienced, virgin) a lot of writers would go for the more obvious route and make Sherlock out to be some sort of eenage boy and Irene to qman-eater in terms of how they handled themselves in bed. I mean, I understand where people get that idea, and I even enjoy reading it, and for any other characters I'd say it was perfect, but for Sherlock and Irene, I just felt the way you captured the scene was so much truer to their characters and absolutely beautifully done. Jeez, I'm sorry to ramble on like this. This was just meant to be a quick congrats on job well done, but when I love something like I love this, I just can't seem to keep it short. Anyways, your writing is amazing, and I really hope you write some more Sherlock/Irene fics (maybe even continue this one?). I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Quite witty and great dialogue to build up the sexual tension, well done :) Very believable of those two characters to put up a fight;) Enjoyable read.
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Very tasteful, as much as smut can be :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
WhitePrincessPrussia chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow, this really was amazing. I just love Sherlock and Irene together...