Reviews for The Heist Society: Hale's POV
Guest chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
BEST HEIST SOCIETY FANFICTION IV READ.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
this story is freaking amazing!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Ahh oh god this is sooo awesome! It does sound like hale and it answered a few questions too. You should write more heist society! !
liz chapter 15 . 6/10/2014
Thank you thank you thank you! I love reading this book from his perspective. Oh yeah and I love the name for chapter 14. SO CUTE:). I love this book and I hope you do(or have done) all of them. Kay Kay BYE
A random viewer chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Wow. Just wow. You are amazing. I've wanted to get something new and good to read and I finally got it. I'm working on writing Zach's P.O.V. for CMHAHTS (Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy.) And possibly the rest of the series, and then from Macey's, Bex's, and Liz's points of view. It's going to take a while, but hopefully it will be worth it. Anyway, you did amazing, and you should write more! I encourage you to keep writing and sharing your talent with us. :) Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
I read all the heist society books and then read this and i thought that by all the connections you made with hale and his family that you had already read perfect scoundrels! You've done an amazing job wih this. I can honestly say that this looks like it's been written by ally carter herself. All of the connections, the writing style, everything! Its all just spot on. You've done a fantastic job. Well done.
peace-luv-fanfiction chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
This was beautifully written! I luv it! I might write a fanfic on Hale's POV for Uncommon Crimminals, but I need to know if anybody wants me to. U can read my GG series fanfics, judge my writing, and PM me if u think I should write one. Thx! This story was great!
mybookloveaffair chapter 15 . 9/12/2013
Aww. Hale is too HALE. Eek :) :$ hahaha they ended up in the city of love together :) too cute. Nice story. Kinda wish you did the last part though when he picks her up, does he see her talk to Nick, if he did what did he think?
Lovely chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
THAT. WAS. AMAZING! I sure hope that in the future you would write the other books in Hale's POV but do whatever you want! I'll always be here! Maybe you could even write Gallagher Girls in Zach's POV since you're so good at this but I definitely like Hale better haha! Keep writing!
gryffindorrk chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
This was such a great fic! Best one I have ever seen in Hale's POV! I hope that you write more of Heist Society because you are really good at it!
PoisonousWhiteRose chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
It was a really good end to the fanfic. :( It ended! I'm crying. Hope you'll make some more fanfics of the Heist Society.
The means of procrastinating chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
NO! Please write more Hale POV! They're amazing!
raeganb123 chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Man, did I love this story. Glad you updated, sad that it ended. Great chapter as always and I hope you continue writing Heist Society!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
sooo good! please keep on going! cant wait for uncommon criminal!
Rrit chapter 15 . 9/2/2013