Reviews for Hidden
dvd123 chapter 24 . 7/17
Man, am I so glad for Arnold's intuition. It reminds me of all the times Helga screams in the show, and he's the only one that can hear it, even from a far distance. I love that gag, and I love how that gut feeling worked out here.

There wasn't a lot of Helga and Phoebe in here, but I adore what there was. How protective Helga is of Phoebe warms my heart. The Henrik/Helga and Gerald dynamic with them arguing all the time was great. And Arnold and Helga is *love* . The development and realization from Arnold was perfect.

I love this story so much! Your characters are spot on, and your dialogue, oh I just love your dialogue. It feels natural and everything flows smoothly, and it just hits all the right beats at the right time. Just witty and fun.
nonombre chapter 24 . 6/29
This is honestly one of the best HA fics I've read and I really do hope to see more from you sometime. You have all the characters nailed perfectly and the whole thing was very entertaining and well written. It hit on a whole bunch of tropes I really love and it's just honestly a favorite of mine.
Nikki Pond chapter 24 . 6/14
I love it, every moment I love it.
asiastana chapter 24 . 4/26
I have to drive down to Santa Monica tomorrow/today but I loved this so much. Not sleeping was so worth it!
liltle chapter 24 . 3/16
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. From the start of the real suspense to the shocking discoveries and finally the happy ending, it gave me an exciting tingle of joy and a wonderful experience altogether.

I very much am in love with Arnold here. He is so caring, responsible, and the very much goody-two-shoes that we know and love but with a gist of badassness and a pinch of his 'darkish' side. Hehe, I guess I just couldn't help adding that there since I pretty much like to see that side of him from time to time as much as I, and mostly Arnold, like to see the 'nice' side of Helga. I guess his protectiveness towards Helga and upholding her secret as well as struggling to maintain his friendship with Gerald, though amusing at times, show how much of a great person and a wonderful friend he is. I like that it took time for him to realise his relationship with Helga and was honest with it. The banters and conversations these two had were mostly, for me, the highlight of this story that I very much love and could see how the slow development of their friendship strengthen and blossom to something more mostly with trust and compassion. It's nice to see that Arnold was still true to the TV series persona where he could always see the good side of Helga at the beginning and never wavered from it despite being distant with each other for years and having her as his tormentor.

Helga in here makes me feel happy and never lets me down with her eccentric behaviour and antics. She's so funny and her punchlines never fails from escaping a giggle from me. I like that she has both the tough girl badass persona and yet she waver in her vulnerability when it comes to the ones she loves and of course when her life is on the line. The point where it seems like Arnold sort of have a telepathic connection with her reminds me of the ying and yang. Its funny how it took her a second to fall in love with him while he had a handful of periods before it finally laid out to him. It's sad but I'm glad they were shown to grow from that special connection only they both have and I like that you incorporated this in here, especially with the telling of that dream Arnold had of Helga and his parents.

Gerald here is an improved character that I fell in love with all over again. I guess I had the same mind as Helga who grew wary of him but then when he really showed his sincerity of regretting his past, I felt almost ashamed for being mad at him in the first place. I guess if we could keep aside his past with Phoebe, I'm quite sure I would have loved him easily at the beginning with him being the supportive cool friend and occasional taunter to Helga. I guess it's really hard for us to let go when someone brakes the heart of another especially with a character like Phoebe. I could understand why Helga held her grudge for this long but I could see how Arnold would still defend his best friend since he knows him the most. I'm glad he was able to repair his relationship with Phoebe in the end.

Overall, I like the pace of this story. The sequence of this story had me anticipated with joy for more and more and I'm very happy that I had found this story when it had completed or I would've been in a frenzy while waiting for the next chapter. I would like to thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us. I'm happy that you are planning to write more HA story(ies) in the future and am looking forward for it. Love this!
Macamac chapter 24 . 12/15/2015
Loove your history... I just read it and I think is amazing. Im from Chile so my natal languaje is Spanish, but I totally can understand your whole history (sometimes when I read some I dont understand the full sentences cause use weird terms but it isnt the case)
Congratulations...
Haibara chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
Ahh, it's over...But it was such a great ride! I loved the steady revealing of all that Arnold remembered and some of what Helga had been a part of over the years in her neverending quest to keep her secret a secret. I just recently watched the parrot episode as an adult (I only have a vague memory of watching it as a child), and I couldn't stop laughing at Helga's (and the parrot's) antics.

Thank you for being such a super fan, and making a story that was both believable and amazingly enjoyable. I can't wait to re-read this again.

...And I knew that Gerald's father's car would somehow have a role to play in the story, I just didn't know how.

I'm off to check out more from your library of works. Thank you again for a wonderful, wonderful addition to the HA! awesome fics of fame. Hope that you're still a fan!
Haibara chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
Oh, my goodness! I laughed like a hyena at that ending, let me tell you. I was really hoping that she'd hold onto her towel for a little longer.

I guess the cat's out of the bag, now! Well, let me read on and find out. _

I'm really enjoying this story. Best to you!
Haibara chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
I cannot stop chortling at these chapters! I'm so glad that I stumbled upon your story. Really, really enjoying it!
Kddi chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Hola!
Cuando comencé a leer éste fic no me imaginaba una historia tan bien desarrollada y divertida. Me encanto! :)
toukarinluv4ever chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
Always a great read love it always
chicaalterego chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
Very sweet. It was also open enough for a sequel. Then again, most of the fun in AxH is the getting toguether. They are the kind you just know will stay toguether forver once thye become a couple.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 24 . 3/24/2015
Wow! This story is soo sweet and hilarious! It was a great read!
moleking chapter 24 . 3/7/2015
Great story
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
I loved this sooooooooooooo much!