Reviews for Hidden
Haibara chapter 24 . 10/28
Ahh, it's over...But it was such a great ride! I loved the steady revealing of all that Arnold remembered and some of what Helga had been a part of over the years in her neverending quest to keep her secret a secret. I just recently watched the parrot episode as an adult (I only have a vague memory of watching it as a child), and I couldn't stop laughing at Helga's (and the parrot's) antics.

Thank you for being such a super fan, and making a story that was both believable and amazingly enjoyable. I can't wait to re-read this again.

...And I knew that Gerald's father's car would somehow have a role to play in the story, I just didn't know how.

I'm off to check out more from your library of works. Thank you again for a wonderful, wonderful addition to the HA! awesome fics of fame. Hope that you're still a fan!
Haibara chapter 18 . 10/28
Oh, my goodness! I laughed like a hyena at that ending, let me tell you. I was really hoping that she'd hold onto her towel for a little longer.

I guess the cat's out of the bag, now! Well, let me read on and find out. _

I'm really enjoying this story. Best to you!
Haibara chapter 11 . 10/27
I cannot stop chortling at these chapters! I'm so glad that I stumbled upon your story. Really, really enjoying it!
Hime Pataki chapter 2 . 8/15
Cuando comencé a leer éste fic no me imaginaba una historia tan bien desarrollada y divertida. Me encanto! :)
blackstarkitty chapter 24 . 8/6
Always a great read love it always
chicaalterego chapter 24 . 7/17
Very sweet. It was also open enough for a sequel. Then again, most of the fun in AxH is the getting toguether. They are the kind you just know will stay toguether forver once thye become a couple.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 24 . 3/24
Wow! This story is soo sweet and hilarious! It was a great read!
moleking chapter 24 . 3/7
Great story
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
I loved this sooooooooooooo much!
guest chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
That part with Phil coming in with the sandwiches then leaving reminded me so much of the show. Perfect, lol.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
I like this story. Good story! :)
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story was absolutely amazing and I loved it! You are a truly gifted writer and I will be waiting on the edge of my seat for the day you start another story! I can't even explain how awesome this was! :) Hope to see you around here again soon!
heather mcminn chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
this was great, your a true talent.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
This has been my entertainment for the past week. I absolutely love this comic! It is just so sweet and sticks to everyone's personality. That is so hard but you mastered it. Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing story!
Anastasia P chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
OMG this ff always makes me cry! BRILLIANT WORK I've loved and recommended this COUNTLESS times! Keep it up!