Reviews for Hidden
chicaalterego chapter 24 . 7/17
Very sweet. It was also open enough for a sequel. Then again, most of the fun in AxH is the getting toguether. They are the kind you just know will stay toguether forver once thye become a couple.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 24 . 3/24
Wow! This story is soo sweet and hilarious! It was a great read!
moleking chapter 24 . 3/7
Great story
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
I loved this sooooooooooooo much!
guest chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
That part with Phil coming in with the sandwiches then leaving reminded me so much of the show. Perfect, lol.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
I like this story. Good story! :)
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story was absolutely amazing and I loved it! You are a truly gifted writer and I will be waiting on the edge of my seat for the day you start another story! I can't even explain how awesome this was! :) Hope to see you around here again soon!
heather mcminn chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
this was great, your a true talent.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
This has been my entertainment for the past week. I absolutely love this comic! It is just so sweet and sticks to everyone's personality. That is so hard but you mastered it. Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing story!
Anastasia P chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
OMG this ff always makes me cry! BRILLIANT WORK I've loved and recommended this COUNTLESS times! Keep it up!
serendipityrain711 chapter 24 . 3/25/2014
Very sweet ending...i like that you didnt have them jump each other right away but have arnold and helga start their relationship slowly and with tenderness.(even though we know the passion between those two is there lol) i like the touch of helga "blackmailing" rhonda - that was cute. Anyway great story from beginning to end! Had comedy suspense friendship and the start of a great love! :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 14 . 3/25/2014
LOL! Omg that bathroom scene was so funny espicially gerald awkwardly saying " i wont even ask" . Hehe i almost needed the bathroom! And the poem in this chapter was very beautiful.
serendipityrain711 chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Haha helga and arnold trying to keep her secret from gerald is hilarious! I pretty much lost it when helga asked arnold to pick up her pencil and then she slapped him with a towel LOL And the playful banter between AXH is great!
serendipityrain711 chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
Oh boy this has to be one of the most original hey arnold stories i ever read! Helga in drag sharing a room with arnold! This is gonna be good!
JasminDragon92 chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
totally love it!
from start to end you had me in a "cant stop-must read till the end-wanna know" stat XD