Reviews for Mass Effect: Corruption
spartan 140 chapter 3 . 9h ago
Where's chapter 4?
turn forever you and me chapter 3 . 4/9
i say make Shepard either an infiltrator or a engineer also great fic can't wait for the next chapter to come out hopefully this is the first Dead Space/ Mass Effect that gets finished
F86 chapter 1 . 4/8
Earth had shock point drive since the 2200's which is who the ISHIMURA is named after: the inventor. Otherwise I likes
six samurai of dragon order chapter 3 . 4/4
Really slow update. It seems like a nice story.
joseph.e.rios chapter 3 . 4/4
I would suggest a vanguard since the necromorphs are going to be getting close and personal.
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 3 . 4/4
Except it's simply not possible to adapt DS-type weapons to accept thermal clips. ME-type weapons shave tiny grains off of a solid metal block making only heat an issue, while the DS-type weapons rely almost entirely on energy. The Plasma Cutter is technically a hybrid weapon as the plasma charges are a combination of an ulta-high density capacitor battery and a container with a specific gas mix that together create a cohesive pulse-steam of plasma.

I really like everything else though, and I hope my moment of nerdyness will be of some help.
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 4/4
-tilts head- I usually appreciate a good Soldier-Shep. But Vanguard/Sentinel/Adept Shep would be most useful against the necromorphs, no? I would suggest either Vanguard or Sentinel - they both of 'secondary' abilities they can rely on instead of just pure biotics; From there it just depends if you want Shep to rely more on tech or on close-range weaponry.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for the update!
Mr.Crowbar chapter 3 . 4/4
Holy shit! After such a long time...

Yay!

I'd love to see more of this!
Ramos chapter 3 . 4/4
I believe technology Dead Space is slightly more advanced than Mass Effect, look the ShockPoint Drive, even small ships can travel to distant planets in the galaxy, guns do not suffer from heat, as is the case of SWS Motorized Pulse Rifle, that seems to have a very high rate of fire and greater power than the Geth Pulse Rifle. The evangelizer let Tali or Wrex drool, C99 Supercollider Contact Beam is a miniaturized particle accelerator, the Seeker Rifle would be ideal for Garrus, As Isaac has the schematics of these weapons, make them should be fairly easy.
Knightwolf1875 chapter 3 . 4/4
Two of the best builds I can think of for battling these undead are: Adept with the use of singularity, warp, throw, shockwave, pull, and cluster grenade will rip through most (if not all) undead. With max in biotic mastery for increased power.

Engineer gives the power to burn and freeze them (incinerate and cryo blast) along with combat drones and sentry turrets to keep undead off the team.

These are the best I can think of after looking over them in my game guide. I've also played them and feel these are the best for undead killing. I hope it helps and I also hope to read more of your story soon.
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 3/22
I keep Imagining Clarke Telling Hackett to destroy the marker at all costs.
Commissar Critical chapter 2 . 2/23
I think the EGovs weapons are far more powerful than the MEs. Plasma rifles? And more advanced thwn the geth.
kenegi chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
NOOO this cant be it!? UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! There isn't any good DS and ME crossovers
Ratchet Kol'Nax chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Dude, freaking awesome, please write more stories, this is getting me hooked please keep on writing these stories, I'm only imagining now REAPERS WITH THE NECROMORPHS wow.
negativefeeling chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
WOW.
I'm in love witht the plot up to today. Please, keep up with the good work! I'm looking forward to read more.