Reviews for Mass Effect: Corruption
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 4 . 7/5
Hope you decide to continue this.
This is already a MUCH superior story idea than Dead Space 3.
LadyXarity chapter 4 . 6/21
As soon as I saw Cerberus my heart dropped.
Plz plz I need to know what happens next. This story is super good you can't just leave me on a cliff hanger
LadyXarity chapter 2 . 6/21
Wow this...this is really freaking good
Isaac sounds lik and everybody is accepting everything way too fast
Itharax chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
I absolutely love this story you have done! Pease update this soon. Can't wait to see what happens to Cerberus
Nato chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Goddamn Cerberus with their yellow and humanity first.
DracoAngel17 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
A very interesting story, I like how it's going. Please continue soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
I love this, keep updating please! I love how it's written and how you play with both worlds.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
D. Marshall chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Nice work. I like your writing style. You're descriptive but you don't take too long to press ahead with the plot.

I especially liked your description of the first necromorph that attacked Isaac. You showed just how scary and relentless the necros are from the way it kept moving forwards, even after it had been head-shot and dismembered.
Knightwolf1875 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and boy does Cerberus has bad timing.
Kaioo chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I just realised a big flaw with this fic if we go by Dead Space lore... The markers transmit signals from the big living moon things... it wouldn't work in an alternate universe.. unless the big moon things are in that universe too.

Or the lore is different for this.
Lord Wark chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
Please tell me that you're not going to make Cerberus the bad guys. Are you ?
six samurai of dragon order chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
destroy them all.
Tormound chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Um dude. You do know the Deadspaceverse has casual planet cracking right? Do you get the implications? THE CASUALLY BLOW UP PLANETS and this is done by mining companies. The implications are frightening.
MathiasMatt chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
...Well...Insomnia to the rescue?

Enjoying the story so far, and I'm looking forward to future updates :]