Reviews for Dirty Your Evening Gown
Vivid Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This was really great, we really do need more Chessshipping fanfics like this and not to mention your plot was such a fresh change from the ordinary, thanks for righting such a great one-shot!
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is my new favorite thing! :3
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awesome awesome awesome
Clark chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Love it
Nintendian chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh my gosh this was beautiful and amazing and all kinds of wonderful. To put it simply, you created a whole new world that I just fell in love with. I like "Lady" White was hiding her true self all that time, and Black was the only one who was able to draw it out. The characterizations were totally fitting and perfect. Ahhh I love this and your writing is so freakin amazing. I wish I could write like this.. :3

Okay, I'll stop ranting now. Great job! :)
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I loved it! It just flows so well, and makes so much sense! I needed a break from the more emotional fics, and this was a great read to brighten up my day! I especially loved the summary!
Love ya!
-ONNMT
PS I can just image Black at those types of parties, suited to boot :3
StrawberryCherry chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Omg...

This. Was. Amazing. I have no words.
Basse Cerise chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Such amazing writing :D

Great job!

You've earned approximately 15 exclamation points of awesome. :3

-Basse
theycallmeruthless chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I've sent you a message about it before, but truly, your writing is lovely.

your ability to mould a world in less than three thousand words is impeccable. (truly! I've been working on something that is about four thousand words now and sticks in this dumb bubble of canon and covers just about nothing, but I digress.) not only did you give your readers some good introspection on White, but we also got a nice look on her back story as well as how her role and the expectations of her affected her thoughts. as for her history, you managed to include just enough information so that we're not struggling to catch up or drowning in information regarding her lineage line and her ancestors rise to power, or something.

while we're all not prim and perfectly groomed princesses like [Lady] White, I think this fic provides something to relate to! most kids nowadays are trying to fit this image of perfection and it's hard. who doesn't want someone to notice and lend them a hand?

as for characterization, I must insist that there's not much we know about the player characters other than what we could gather from the way people talk to them in canon. with regards to Hilda and Hilbert, I think it's safe to say that we base their personalities off the way they were (are) portrayed by the early, pre-BW fan authors (and artists), who literally just looked at their description and sprites and went, 'huh, that could work.' (it's obvious that we don't base Hilda and Hilbert after their manga counterparts - just look at Black! he's nearly nothing like the Hilbert we write about.) that said, they are rather fluid characters that can be written as with different perks here and there, and I think you used that to your advantage. I'd second what another one of your reviewers said - that your characterization was spot-on as we know it. impressive!

it's actually nearly five in the morning where I am and I think these reviews have a word limit, so I'll try to wrap things up.

Just a couple of little things here and there: your dialogue is great. it's something that a lot of people struggle with (or at least I do?) but your characters have unique voices and their interaction is amusing. their reactions are smooth (apart from white's knee-jerk sort of thing right before she runs away, but I would credit that to years of being alone and pretending to be a pretty porcelain doll). your inclusion of actual pokémon is much appreciated! god bless the authors who remember that it's not all humans in this world. everything seems to be consistent and I like the way you included a lot of connections and came full circle. the imagery was nice and ahhh I'm in love ;w;

my favorite lines would have to be, "Black holds up his hand in concession and shakes his head, still smiling. 'So, do you want to leave quietly or with a bang?' White hits her palm with her fist and grins." womp white's little motion near the end is very in character for her and realistic. definitely paints a picture!

if this is what your experiments turn out to be, then please, experiment more often! c:
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Excellent story! It was really interesting to read and the way you write the story is simply fascinating. Please continue with the great work!
BoxPrince chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Your stories are great :)
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
love this story! officially on my fav stories list!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i have so much writer's envy right now, oh my god.
another fantastic piece, the pace is steady, constant, there is no rush here. the imagery is gorgeous, and ahh rebellious black, dangerous black is my favorite.

you've done a wonderful job capturing him.

- angie
Falsetta-Arias chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I really love your writing style, this story and the other one with Black. I'm writing a review for this one because this ended happy. :p

I'm such a big fan of ChessShipping. I liked your characterization of both characters, but what really stood out to me was your way with words. Can I whisper sweet words into your ears and maybe convert you over to ChessShipping permenently? I'd definitely like to read more of your stuff with Black and White.
Amy47101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
So cute! I LOVE CHESSSHIPPING!

Amy47101 signing off! .