Reviews for Smile For Me
Wolfdog67 chapter 27 . 5/23
Indeed it has been a while and boy is it glad to see ya back at it again. Off to a great start for the return of this story. Got me wondering what Dante and the other Sins have planned What was the bundle? And what Envy is going to do with the information he just gained? I'll be looking forwards to finding out.
belladu57 chapter 26 . 4/22
Very good
TrashiestTrashily chapter 1 . 4/1
Pleaaaase update. You can't just leave us at that cliffhanger come onnnnnn. I love this idea for the story and can't stand to see it die please
Gay chapter 26 . 3/16
Update.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/30/2016
PLEASE UPDATE ! this is so freaking amazing and it tUGS ON MY DAMN HEARTSTRINGS! Please please please make this a happy ending where they get together! Thank you for writing this, I just found it & very well written as well as suspenseful and emotionally hEARTBREAKINGGG
Radzuli chapter 26 . 10/2/2016
Holy shit this is too good! please update! your killin me here!
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Oh, this looks good. Ed and Envy make a fun pair. I really look forward to reading the rest of this fic.
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
I just LOVE this story way too much xD Please update soon this is way too good
Guest chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS IT'S AMAZING
OtakuGirl568 chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
I really really like this story and where it was headed.
deadrose97 chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
I really love your story, i hope you ' ll update soon
otoutovirus chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
omg this is sooo good. im so glad I found it!
Vivianne95 chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
UPDATES PLEASE!
Confused person chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
You can't turn an inorganic thing into an organic one! Not in alchemy! Equivalent exchange, remember?! Or did I misunderstand and it's supposed to be like that, I mean to make it more interesting?
TheFeyRa chapter 26 . 7/10/2014
It's great to hear from you! I'm glad to read your A/N. Yea, I know how college can be, lol. All the best!