Reviews for Smile For Me
PLEASE UPDATE ! this is so freaking amazing and it tUGS ON MY DAMN HEARTSTRINGS! Please please please make this a happy ending where they get together! Thank you for writing this, I just found it & very well written as well as suspenseful and emotionally hEARTBREAKINGGG
Radzuli chapter 26 . 10/2
Holy shit this is too good! please update! your killin me here!
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh, this looks good. Ed and Envy make a fun pair. I really look forward to reading the rest of this fic.
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 6 . 1/15
I just LOVE this story way too much xD Please update soon this is way too good
Guest chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS IT'S AMAZING
OtakuGirl568 chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
I really really like this story and where it was headed.
deadrose97 chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
I really love your story, i hope you ' ll update soon
otoutovirus chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
omg this is sooo good. im so glad I found it!
Vivianne95 chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
UPDATES PLEASE!
Confused person chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
You can't turn an inorganic thing into an organic one! Not in alchemy! Equivalent exchange, remember?! Or did I misunderstand and it's supposed to be like that, I mean to make it more interesting?
TheFeyRa chapter 26 . 7/10/2014
It's great to hear from you! I'm glad to read your A/N. Yea, I know how college can be, lol. All the best!
Ednylove chapter 26 . 7/10/2014
I love this chapter especially Ed cringing at couples. I also like how Al can always tell what's eating Ed and how he wants to bring it up but is to scared to. And I have to agree college is awesome but I'm taking it during the summer so yea.
THERE MUST BE MORE!
Wolfdog67 chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
Been a while but well worth the wait and it's good to see this story will be continuing. Ed's still struggling with his little revelation about Envy and his own feelings on the matter. And now this order from Fuhrer King Bradley for the two Elric brothers to be his escorts. I can't help wonder what is going behind the scenes now and what it holds for the Elrics and Envy. Especially given what has transpired with Wrath.
pale-blue11 chapter 26 . 7/8/2014
Amazing! It was so exciting to see it updated :) enjoy your holiday!
Milady Doll chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
This story is wonderful(as always) and im eagerly waiting to read the next chapter.