Reviews for The Broken Alpha
Angelina chapter 22 . 8/15
I loved your story. It was very good. Had sad scenes, then lots of happy scenes.
It ended good, besides for Dr. Cullen getting killed:(
I liked that Seth and Jake had a baby and Paul imprinted on it.
It was good.
i liked it alot.

I wanted to check out 'Sins of the father'...but its not there. :(
Guess you deleted it.
brynn.brigham chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Nooooo, not Carlisle!
hopelessromantic5 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
So glad that Jake did the right thing. The first interaction between Seth and Jake was very awkward but sweet at the same time. At least Jake seems to be attracted to Seth even if it’s just the imprint working its magic.
hopelessromantic5 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
The pull of the imprint proved to be stronger than the need for vengeance. I feel bad for Seth, a cruel situation that he has absolutely no control over. Sometimes an imprint is more a curse than a blessing. The young wolf falling ill proves that this one might be a curse. I hope Jake does the right thing and saves the pup.

“His wolf has tied itself to yours” I think this is one of the best explanations of imprinting I’ve read. It’s simple and to the point.

Now I want pie and it’s your fault.
hopelessromantic5 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Great introduction! I could feel Jacob’s agony for losing his parents. The rage of failing to find the killer. The need to do justice by avenging their deaths. This will be a great read and I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. Thank you for writing.
angeltrin1 chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
I really really enjoyed this story, I didn't like that you killed Carlisle, he is one of my favorites. I love how you got into Jacob and Seth's head. Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
angeltrin1 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Glad you didn't kill him. That would have sucked!
Maxylicious chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
Another job well done! there were so many great things you did with the story that I loved to make it truly unique. From the diff approach with the mpreg, making it only visible in wolf form, to naming their daughter Rachel (which I thought was a nice touch) and something minor like not allowing Bella to pick and chose who to shield during the battle like she did in the movie and instead blocking everyones powers. I thought that was pretty cool.
I remember thinking at like chapter 8 "well they are already in love, what the hell do we need 14 more chapters for?" But you kept me goin and I appreciate that. Great job again! (ps this is officially my longest review ever! Lol)
B chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I've read the entire story and I've got to say well done. Best story I've ever read in hear
B chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
This story is literally the best fic I've read. A lot better than the last.
wolf lover of michigan chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Hope to see the new story up soon
mw138 chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Great story!
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
That was awesome! Loved your character portrayal, it was very original but still kept to what I personally enjoyed about the characters "true" identities! Definitely one of my favs!
Romancing the boys chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
Yeah you are still the big softy that likes a good ending.
Still can't believe your not going to write again.
However I will keep a look out because even though your busy now maybe down the track the writing bug will hit you again. I hope it does your writing is to good not to share Mr
Oh and if there is a petition out there to get you to write again I am going to be the first to sign it.
Take care and peace out