Reviews for Save a Place
Jill chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
You should finish this :)
jordana60 chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Hi...I just wanted you to know that I've been reading Leyton (and only leyton!) fan fiction for about 6 months now and this story is the first one that has me commenting. I was so disappointed when this last chapter was over and there were no more. I don't know if you've abandoned it or you're coming back, but I hope it's the latter because I'm dying to read more of this story.I have put this story on my follow and I hope there's more to come in the near future.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
This story still intrigues me, and yet I see no update. You really should finish it, it's so good and very well written!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
yep. O boy!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
wow, wow. I can't believe someone write a Peyton married someone else fic! That's awesome! Of course it'll come back to Leyton somehow. But the evil part of me thinks it served him right. I mean, he had 3 gd years to go and put things right, and he didn't. So what exactly did he expect. I don't know, I think maybe Luke has always had the girls fawning over him, he may have excepted Peyton to come crawling to him or something, so that's why I'm so ecstatic that she didn't. And kudo's to you for doing something different from the tired norm. I think Lucas needed a wake up call. Maybe now he can grow up and get his head out of his ass. It actually make him more interesting instead of the saint who can do no wrong that he is perceived to be. I say perceived because he is no saint and has flaws like most interesting people should have. O.K., I'm not getting much Peyton, but I'm drawn to see how you're going to resolve this situation. I'm hoping though that it's not all 100 per cent from Lucas POV because I'm really missing my girls.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
wow, can I say how refreshing it is to read a story from this point of view. In fact, I think its the only one in the entire fanfic library, LOL. I'm so happy that someone noted how horribly Lucas' behavior was on the night of his ambush proposal when he didn't get his way exactly as he wanted it. All the stories are 'poor Lucas', Peyton said 'no', when she in fact asked him for one year and said 'someday'. I mean leaving her like a thief in the night to wake up alone was so childish, and I'm really glad he's being called out on it here. O how I adore Brooke's protectiveness over her P. Sawyer. To tell you the truth, I enjoyed their relationship for all it's ups and downs the most. They are brilliant BFFs. Anyway, I'm loving this so far. Really good writing too.
michy35 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Hope you update this story soon..can't wait to see how the Leyton interaction progresses!
cayt326 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
This is a very intriguing story and I can't wait for more!
LEYTONALWAYS chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
another amazing chapter, hope you update soon, you always leave me wanting and needing more...
kit147 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Oh wow I can sense sone stories about to be reveal separate of course both staring peyton and lucas let the games begin.
Little Green Bird chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
So happy to see an update! There's not many quality LP stories anymore so it's good to see you back to writing and updating. The imagery in your writing is remarkable and I love how you take the time with each character's inner workings before giving us what we want. Well done and I can't wait to learn more about what happened to Lucas and more LP interaction.
LEYTON-NALEY chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I just found this story and I absolutely love it. I really hope you update soon. I want to know what is going to happen next.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
good post.

and post asap.
michy35 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Great story so far..just found it..I know you haven't updated in a while please update soon..can't wait to see what happens next!
Lucas n Peyton Scott TLA chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
Love this story, can't wait to see what happens, I needd to know what happen to Lucas...Update soon please