Reviews for That Would Work
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/24
Cool idea, it would fit John
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/28
Mari Wollsch chapter 1 . 3/21
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 2/10
Love it. Reading the follow ups next.
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Interesting! I love how after 2 decades, more even, John comes into contact again with a piece he made! And then it turns out he's famous for his woodwork! It's fantastic! And it makes total sense that John would be good at it when I think about it. Thank you very much for this interesting read. I love it. You did a wonderful job and I wish you happy wishes for it! :-)
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Damn, how do you do that? I love how you always add little details in John's life and make them catch up with him and then bloom like an epic flower! You are so amazing!
Astrido chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
yeah, i'm browsing your stories rightnow.. hehe..
absolutely wonderful. it's just that i am no native english speaker, so i absolutely can't picture what a bracket is supposed to look like because my dictionary really doesn't give a good answer what a bracket is.
if you could be so nice to post(PM me) a picture?
sunsethill chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
So sweet. Yes, it is very "John" to stop doing something he loved so that he could do something "meaningful." I think I want one of John's spinning wheels, but I'm sure I can't afford one. ;-)
Jennatem chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
So so cute! It had never crossed my mind but I can totally see John as a fantastic woodworker!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
L8Nighter chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
John, your Hobbit is showing. Lol, nice story. ;-)
StealMyShow chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is so good! I love the fact that John made the shelf.
Such an interesting idea. Great job! :D
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
hehehe... I can picture John carving. :D
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Thanks for writing and posting
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014