Reviews for Two Sides of the same coin
xfmoon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I'm personally not a fan of either Lisbon or Jane being Red John on the show, but this was a very interesting read and very well written.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Delightfully creepy.
NinetailedJay chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Interesting... Great scenarios. The thought of Lisbon being Red John has never ever crossed my mind, however...It's very...Fitting.

I mean even if you take the season finally of season 4...Who was stopping Jane returning to CBI quickly? Wainwright. If you wanted Jane back (Lisbon does) Ten you get rid of Wainwright...Which happened.

The Jane part is well written, and explained. What I love is how you don't fully mention their names or even who you are writing about instantly, so we all most have to re-read it with the knowledge of who is 'speaking for want of a better word' and it adds a different feel to the paragraph when you know who is telling the story.

As I've said before I love your Mentalist stories and It's taking me some time to read all of them... Keep up the great work! A nice Jisbon piece with fluff would be appreciated next :)

Just a question, Have you ever considered doing a Bosco/Lisbon piece? There isn't many on here but I feel like there is quite a lot to work with with them. I'm just waiting to have the time to write a new story, but I did wonder if you had ever thought of doing one?

Your-Bespoke-Psychopath