Reviews for Steal Your Heart
guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
nice story nice plot and great ending
doggiepup23 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Omg I love scout so much SQUEE
XSilentSerenityX chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Awe! This story is so cute. Thanks for sharing
AdvAuramaster chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is one if the most hilarious stories I have ever read. Scout is an oc with so much depth it's awesome. There is also that Drew Ash rivalry where Pretty Boy loses. Now back to Scout. I miss the Legendary Catcher. It was funny and even pedophile made an appearance. That's another cool thing you did. Harley finally has a label that fits him. Pedophile. Any way. Update or add back the legendary catcher. They were fun to read.
Tbc superfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Cool story. Not the greatest for the lights contest but it was a good fic. Your stories have the best possible badass fun character. Ash. No I'm just kidding. It's scout that is the best oc I have seen so far. She is just too funny. I accidentally posted on answer as TBH Superfan. I meant tbc Superfan. I still kinda like the old legendary catcher except for jeb or whatever the hell the other guy's name was who liked may.
TBC Superfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Great. I really liked it. Not the best for the lights contest. But it was a good story. You should do more oneshots with more of the gang ( ashxmay of course). And especially more ash gets may in trot of drew. I swear you came up with the perfect names for these people. Especially pedophile for harley. Drew bashing is really fun to read and it's cool that scout is an advanced shipper. Well write some more Drew bashing oneshots. Um yeah that's it.
Left-to-die chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is actually pretty good and it hurts tonsay that since im all for contestshipping. But, yeah. Im usually okay with advance, unless they insult Drew...wait, off-topic.
Anywho, this is good. Nice writing style. It was good...for advanceshipping XD lol
TheWinterBabe chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ha, I gotta say I enjoyed your Scout character, she basically brought the story together. And I love the jealousy hint from Misty xD But I think the story would have been wayyyy better if you described the situations a little more, the place, five senses and their emotions.

I think it was Drew who set off the fireworks am I right? That surely backfired...