Reviews for Naruto's Marvellous ReAdventures
Lovecraft chapter 12 . 3/25
So I'd made it 12 chapters and I decided to have a pretzely snack. I made it about halfway through of snort-chortling until Sasuke mentioned ceiling parties and I almost blew pretzels out my nose. Thank you, ow, and man, I'm sorry that I'm so close to the end.
Sevvus chapter 14 . 1/17
this is so weird...lol
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Really funny story! ;D
fireforge92 chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Really funny story. Update soon... Please?
Risa144 chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
So...what ever happened to Kyuubi?
Blood Shifter2 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
this story is so much fun. can't wait to see how the chunin exams go. hope you update soon though. keep up the good work.
lc251 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Please update soon!
Jace Spicer chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
"Im naruto." Sasuke spread his arms out " I love everybody"

When he said that i imagined him saying that and what he looked like..OMG i just busted my spleen
Cute Kirby chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
That's how my little brother haggles! Playing Monopoly with him is a real chore, let me tell you.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
OMG! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! TOBI! OMG AND THE CODENAMES! PFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THAT THAT THAT-THAT! THAT WAS SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNYY! OMG! "Just below Sasuke's name was an extra part scribbled hurriedly that read: 'likes cartoons'." THAT JUST KILLED ME!
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHFLDKHBHBVG,DF,GSDEBGLSUJHV LFDLKJFDHLKPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! THT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!HDSFJ,DBH!
Koryu's Advocate chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
It's been half a year since your self appointed deadline... And I was just getting used to wanting to hug Tobito so hard he ends up half strangled. Plus, I NEVER thought I'd miss canon Sasuke. NEVER.
Blah x 1000 chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
THIS HAS TO BE CONTINUED!

I laughed so many times! This is so entertaining! Thank you!
manga-neko-96 chapter 14 . 6/23/2013