Reviews for Naruto's Marvellous ReAdventures
What the hell did Ibiki do to the door?
At first, this was just a fic that made me giggle, wasn't the best humor genre story I've read but it was still pretty good. After this chapter though, this just became one of my favorites. The Tora scene was just hilarious.
Heyra chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
Are you dead? 0_0
Where's the other chapters of the story?
Please continue this is awesomesauce?
Lovecraft chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
So I'd made it 12 chapters and I decided to have a pretzely snack. I made it about halfway through of snort-chortling until Sasuke mentioned ceiling parties and I almost blew pretzels out my nose. Thank you, ow, and man, I'm sorry that I'm so close to the end.
Sevvus chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
this is so weird...lol
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Really funny story! ;D
fireforge92 chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Really funny story. Update soon... Please?
Risa144 chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
So...what ever happened to Kyuubi?
Blood Shifter2 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
this story is so much fun. can't wait to see how the chunin exams go. hope you update soon though. keep up the good work.
lc251 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Please update soon!
Jace Spicer chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
"Im naruto." Sasuke spread his arms out " I love everybody"

When he said that i imagined him saying that and what he looked like..OMG i just busted my spleen
Cute Kirby chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
That's how my little brother haggles! Playing Monopoly with him is a real chore, let me tell you.
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
OMG! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! TOBI! OMG AND THE CODENAMES! PFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THAT THAT THAT-THAT! THAT WAS SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNYY! OMG! "Just below Sasuke's name was an extra part scribbled hurriedly that read: 'likes cartoons'." THAT JUST KILLED ME!
Danny Joey Ketail chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHFLDKHBHBVG,DF,GSDEBGLSUJHV LFDLKJFDHLKPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! THT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!HDSFJ,DBH!