Reviews for Island Prince
SilmarwenRaina chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
Somehow, I do not believe that Draco will ever manage to convince Hermione to do anything except maybe hit him.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
What an idiot! Seriously, Hermione, you should have stayed in the house not prancing out into the darkness with only a knife to meet an unknown lurking creature.

Severus to the rescue! That makes me happy.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
*shudder* Voldemort is a beast of nightmares...creepy as heck, but amazing idea!
Tom Riddle needs to be tossed off the nearest cliff.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Why, yes, Severus is a harsh man, but we all love him anyway.

Oh no! Poor kitty... :(
SilmarwenRaina chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Skeevy Krum. What a jerk! Go Snape! I adore that man. _
SilmarwenRaina chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Remind me not to sit anywhere near Ron Weasley on a boat. You'd think he would have been smart enough to recall how the seasickness affected him the first time. Silly Landlubber!
SilmarwenRaina chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
"Hurricane Basilisk" is such a brilliant name!

Poor Hermione-in this universe she really did not mean to light his cape on fire...
SilmarwenRaina chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
YES! Neville and Luna would be excellent for each other! They are too precious! _

"The moon was bright and full tonight, gleaming across the water in an ethereal cast that seemed to make it bob along with the light music playing behind me." -Beautiful line
SilmarwenRaina chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Lockhart is such a pompous moron. It's too bad that he has yet to be mauled by the "rabid bear"...Me thinks, no one would mourn that loss.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
"a man with a cruel sense of humor, the brains of a goat, and the bravery that put us all to shame." Amazing line!

Aww, I love Snape's firm determination!
SilmarwenRaina chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Poor Cedric! Who knew his acceptance to such a distinguished place would lead to such a savage end?

I am enjoying the way you go about Severus' thoughts. And the developing plot is most intriguing.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Charity Umbridge...what a perfectly ironic name considering her personality.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Ah, Ms. Lestrange enters the picture. I sense cruel things in the future.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
"Gilderoy Lockhart was nothing more than a frilled up pompous chicken on parade." -Adore this line!
"I was the dragon, a dark parody to cut down the hopes and dreams of whichever innocent happened to cross my path." -This one, too!

A Malfoy preacher sounds terrifying! lol
SilmarwenRaina chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Mr. Sorterhat-I love that! How clever! haha And 2000 Nimbus street...How do you not have more reviews on this story? This has got to be one of the most interesting incorporation of HP characters and details into an AU story that I have seen.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »