Reviews for Island Prince
SilmarwenRaina chapter 18 . 12/22/2012
So basically Voldemort is a like a crazy cursed werewolf dementor beast. lol

Hmmm, what an interesting development...
SilmarwenRaina chapter 17 . 12/22/2012
Somehow, I do not believe that Draco will ever manage to convince Hermione to do anything except maybe hit him.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
What an idiot! Seriously, Hermione, you should have stayed in the house not prancing out into the darkness with only a knife to meet an unknown lurking creature.

Severus to the rescue! That makes me happy.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
*shudder* Voldemort is a beast of nightmares...creepy as heck, but amazing idea!
Tom Riddle needs to be tossed off the nearest cliff.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Why, yes, Severus is a harsh man, but we all love him anyway.

Oh no! Poor kitty... :(
SilmarwenRaina chapter 13 . 12/22/2012
Skeevy Krum. What a jerk! Go Snape! I adore that man. _
SilmarwenRaina chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Remind me not to sit anywhere near Ron Weasley on a boat. You'd think he would have been smart enough to recall how the seasickness affected him the first time. Silly Landlubber!
SilmarwenRaina chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
"Hurricane Basilisk" is such a brilliant name!

Poor Hermione-in this universe she really did not mean to light his cape on fire...
SilmarwenRaina chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
YES! Neville and Luna would be excellent for each other! They are too precious! _

"The moon was bright and full tonight, gleaming across the water in an ethereal cast that seemed to make it bob along with the light music playing behind me." -Beautiful line
SilmarwenRaina chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Lockhart is such a pompous moron. It's too bad that he has yet to be mauled by the "rabid bear"...Me thinks, no one would mourn that loss.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
"a man with a cruel sense of humor, the brains of a goat, and the bravery that put us all to shame." Amazing line!

Aww, I love Snape's firm determination!
SilmarwenRaina chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Poor Cedric! Who knew his acceptance to such a distinguished place would lead to such a savage end?

I am enjoying the way you go about Severus' thoughts. And the developing plot is most intriguing.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Charity Umbridge...what a perfectly ironic name considering her personality.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Ah, Ms. Lestrange enters the picture. I sense cruel things in the future.
SilmarwenRaina chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
"Gilderoy Lockhart was nothing more than a frilled up pompous chicken on parade." -Adore this line!
"I was the dragon, a dark parody to cut down the hopes and dreams of whichever innocent happened to cross my path." -This one, too!

A Malfoy preacher sounds terrifying! lol
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »