Reviews for You Got The Wrong Girl !
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
NotAContrivance chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Okay, so first I'm going to confess that I don't know what putter pants are... I'm assuming capris, but the interwebs is just telling me they're for male golfers. Anyway, I think it's weird that some random words seem to be capitalized, and there's that one phrase that's bolded... I'm assuming these are just formatting issues and whatnot. The main problem I have with this is the factual inaccuracy because A. Siobhan's husband is not named Richard. He's named Andrew, and there isn't a single Richard on the show unless Machado's Lost character counts. and B. their couch isn't blue. And I can't help but feel that Bridget and especially Andrew are a little out of character.

Also, where is Juliet? Is she at her mom's? Because otherwise hanging out in one's underwear in the living room would so not be a good idea... Incidentally, where in the episodes does this take place? Has Bridget slept with Andrew before by this point? Does Andrew know that Bridget is really Bridget? Bridget seems to think that Andrew still thinks she's Siobhan, but Andrew called Bridget by her name, so... Also, I see where you're going with this, but I was wondering what the occasion was, since Andrew says it's her special night, and, well, Bridget wants to reason with Andrew for some reason. Is it her birthday, their anniversary, or is she going to tell him she isn't Siobhan... This story leaves me with more questions than answers...
Hayha chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Yeah - New York location! Either you know New York or have done some research. I'd have walked to the Bloomingdale's on 3rd Ave but my tastes might be more stodgy.

Maybe I am lost, but who is Richard? A new character of yours? If so, it's confusing to lead in with him without more details. Richard Alpert? That would be the wrong network.

Andrew knows the big secret? That's against the last episode.

Interesting narrative as she looks at herself. I can see the Bridget who worked for Bodoway Macaway thinking exactly that. Perhaps Bridget would still do so but she seemed to have developed beyond seeing herself as meat.

Dialogue: Well there wasn't much need for it.

Grammar: Well I am pretty bad here myself. But you did not balance your quotes in Andrew's dialogue. Did you intend to make it all one quoted exchange? It's a minor edit if you did.

If you'd give a good critical review of my story I'd REALLY appreciate it. We're all here trying to help each other out.