Reviews for Moderate to Severe
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Actually, drinking too much coffee can cause dehydration, so...
thingsthatmakeme chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
OMG THE KISS. You're either incredibly wonderful or terribly evil for being able to write such ridiculous sexiness. Well done.
SophieHolmesWatson chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
This was way too perfect and cute. Killed my feels.
TenthDoctor34 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Great Fanfic, Poor Tony
Tacpebs chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! I will search, but please tell me you have more stories similar to this one! If not, I request immediately that you stop what you're doing and create one, just for me. Ok, maybe your other fans too. Thanks for an awesome read!
Qwerty124 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I totally fangirled over this!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
*giggiles and grinning*

The start was Increadible Heart-warming! They all took care of Tony so well and kindly! Amazing! (Especially Bruce there! And Clint, too!)

The ending was Sweet and Adorable! Steve got hot kiss, with Clint comment about It. AWESOME! (Clint so lucky to be able to got a car from Tony!)

ABSOLUTELY WARMING, COMFORTING, CUTE!
Fyoex chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Great little story!
GirlFromNorth chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I absolutely love Jarvis in the first chapter (protective!Jarvis is the best)! And Clint talking about the "puke duty" made me grin a little too much than I should! :D
beatlesxlove chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
THIS. WAS. AWESOME.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Awesome.
violingal2 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVED THIS! I've been really into Tony being sick and the team helping him five lately. This is one of the best ones I've read!
writerreader63 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
That was absolutely adorable! (Well, the end. The beginning was adorable too, but in a hurt/comfort/whole team helps Tony in pain kind of way.) I love this! And the pancakes. That was also adorable. You wrote the characters very well, and Steve was, as Tony said, very cute. Considering it's a two-chapter fic, the fact that you managed to show the team's relationships with each other was amazing.

(5/5 Stars)
12635397 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Cute, very very cute!
2amBer chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
AWWW So cute, I don't know why this doesn't have thousands of reviews... Jarvis is a boss btw Awesome job