Reviews for Second Hand News
B Dizzy chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
I see this has been inactive for awhile I really wish you could find the time to finish.I really don't know were this is going or what is going to happen with K and P or the big money peeps,but it is so different from what I am used to reading that I read the second part as far as it went knowing I wouldn't be getting any answers,just because I enjoyed the writing,love to see an update let me know if there's a chance you will love,Dizzy
Everafter4 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Love, love this! So many feels!
wonderishome chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Fantastic! I read part one and 2 all in one go! I wonder what will happen to them now?!
Prizz chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
i cant post a review anymore.

i really like this series. the political and society division is a great plot. im just worried how katniss will yet again hurt peeta over this ordeal. but im sure he will understand it, im just hopeful its a fixable problem after all this is done.

im also curious if leevy is an important player to plot. :D i really hope we can still the last two chapters of this story. :) great writing!
Prizz chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
i cant post a review anymore.

Doc.amaro chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
It's been 2 years! Please finish this, even if it's a paragraph or two. Anyway, great story, really enjoyed it.
NotMyBabies chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
Read all of this and the one before. Great story! Sorry to see it isn't finished, but it was a good read.
EverlarkForDaWin chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
This is so good!
Plz update soon
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Great work! Please continue!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
just wondering if this story has been abandoned?
stillwaiting61 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
This is really good. Enjoyed reading it so much. I hope you plan to tell more about what happens with P & K after graduation. Love Everlark and yours is just what I like!
tabbycatbw chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Update?!
NinjaJacq chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
hi I love your story are we ever going to see the end of it? I would love to read more one day:)
sierrarae1316 chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
so is this story officially abandoned now? cause i really liked this one...and it was claimed that there was still 2 chapters left...what happened?
Hon. B chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Nice story so far.

Interested to find out want the stunt with the shares was about.

Any timeframe in mind to return to this one?