Reviews for Second Hand News
Prizz chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
i cant post a review anymore.

i really like this series. the political and society division is a great plot. im just worried how katniss will yet again hurt peeta over this ordeal. but im sure he will understand it, im just hopeful its a fixable problem after all this is done.

im also curious if leevy is an important player to plot. :D i really hope we can still the last two chapters of this story. :) great writing!
Prizz chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
i cant post a review anymore.

Doc.amaro chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
It's been 2 years! Please finish this, even if it's a paragraph or two. Anyway, great story, really enjoyed it.
NotMyBabies chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
Read all of this and the one before. Great story! Sorry to see it isn't finished, but it was a good read.
EverlarkForDaWin chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
This is so good!
Plz update soon
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Great work! Please continue!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
just wondering if this story has been abandoned?
stillwaiting61 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
This is really good. Enjoyed reading it so much. I hope you plan to tell more about what happens with P & K after graduation. Love Everlark and yours is just what I like!
tabbycatbw chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Update?!
NinjaJacq chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
hi I love your story are we ever going to see the end of it? I would love to read more one day:)
sierrarae1316 chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
so is this story officially abandoned now? cause i really liked this one...and it was claimed that there was still 2 chapters left...what happened?
Hon. B chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Nice story so far.

Interested to find out want the stunt with the shares was about.

Any timeframe in mind to return to this one?
hpdude-4life chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
So Cato's a dog but then again, we already knew this.
Katniss loves Peeta but she doesn't know it, which also knew.
But when the next chapter will be up?
We don't know! D'X
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
For a moment, I thought the worst and that the Capitol had tried a drug on her in her childhood which made her infertile.
False alarm!