Reviews for Starting the Fire
maximumride36 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Well it's official, I'm completely hooked on this story. :)
Anon chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Great story you have here, I love the personalities and voices of the characters.
Luckyaqua chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is probably one of the best stories i've seen here. I like the way you portray each character and specially the way it's written it's so easy to follow that you can imagine what's going on as you read each chapter and also hillarious I loved chapter 4 it was very funny tbh. But to be honest each chapter has been great I was going through a writters block when I found your story and after reading 2 chapters I felt motivated again as crazy as it sounds but yeah lol feel update soon .looking forward to see a new chapter soon please don't let this die lol.
Razeasha chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I like how you wrote Jasmine too! I look forward to the next update, whenever it may be.
Razeasha chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I love your writing style, characterization, and descriptions. I found this chapter particularly enjoyable! I look forward to reading more!
TheOldRival chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
What!? I want new chapter! Can't wait... *dies*
TheOldRival chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Yes Flint. Yes you do. Really good chappie!
Yuki chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Omg please continue!
TheOldRival chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Well I must hand it to "Volkner" that was deffinatly a surprise for "Flint". Really good chapter overall. It's shaping up to be a good story so far.
DarkAngelTorchic chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Well I guess I didn't have to wait too long for something new of yours!

The idea of Flint sticking pieces of his afro on girls' lunch trays is both hilarious and horrifying (particularly if it happened to be your tray).

I have a feeling I'm definitely going to be enjoying this. Following. (: