Reviews for I Don't Want To Be A Monster
Sonic...Shadow...kissing!Are they gay?!
Not Jeff chapter 17 . 2/18
For some reason, reading this chapter while listening to Think Twice by Eve 6 is great. Maybe it's just me, and my infinite weirdness.
Johanna chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Seriously DAMN FORTH CHAOS EMERALD
Guest chapter 33 . 11/28/2014
Well this story had a few twist what really surprised me. Good job.
So the sequel is gonna be time travel? Gonna read it!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
When Sonic said he is gonna search the flower I melted. It was so cute! x3
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
When Shadow said the damn fourth emerald... I totally lost it! XD
Great story so far.
Sonicthehedghog chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
I see what you did there with the fourth emerald and such lol
DemonclawXXJackfrost chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
What's the sequel gonna be called I want to be able to find it!:)(wonderful story btw)
LittlebitFluffy chapter 33 . 2/13/2014
Love it !
Draenog Glas chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I'm starting to read this again ad for some reason it's funny to imagine you saying "Yay!" and "This is where the fun begins!"

Reading your current work now however (Fun House Mirrors, for example, and hopefully I'll be able to read the mermaid fic sometime) it's obvious you improved a lot, because the story I've noticed does have some common mistakes that FFN writers usually make, but don't worry about it because did you know I used to write a fic that used the most obvious grammatical mistakes and Sonic was completely OOC? I wrote something as terrible as that, yet in this fic I can imagine the characters really acting like themselves. Although I guess I'll have to admit it seems cliched when Shadow talked about Sonic's eyes cause it sort of seemed like something that most Sonadow writers do (I think I did it at one point too, so), but I'm sure you've moved past that.

The story has 33 chapters so there's still a lot I have to read (currently on chapter 7) but seeing as how my sister is playing a lot of videogames I'll probably at least resort to reading fanfiction as my reading time. I feel too shy to really critique other people's work, especially if it's like a fic that hasn't been updated since like 2010 or something or the author doesn't really care to write fanfiction anymore.

Hopefully I can talk to you soon this weekend. I'm pretty exhausted and granting myself permission to turn into bed early so I can get enough hours for work tomorrow, but we'll keep chatting through Tumblr and all.

I'll probably write some kind of comedy fic tomorrow but I'm not sure whether it'd be something in a different fandom or Sonic.
shadzissexy chapter 33 . 9/14/2013
You need to make more please I'm begging you
FujoshiRanger chapter 33 . 7/26/2013
This story is so wonderful! You have so much talent and I'm definitely hanging around for a sequel. I'm so excited! This and Fun House Mirrors are my favorite stories of yours; don't stop writing :D You're the best 3
jordylilly777 chapter 33 . 7/8/2013
O-O
This is so good...
I can't wait for the sequel! :D
Draenog Glas chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I've read about four chapters of this story so far and I'm enjoying it, even if I can tell this was from probably years ago (correct me if I'm wrong). I think the writing is mostly good, and the grammar and spelling are nearly proofread to a complete tee, I do have some advice that probably doesn't even apply to you anymore, so take it with a grain of salt I guess.

When you use phrases such as "all of a sudden" or "suddenly" and etc., a lot of writers tend to discredit you for it, as these phrases should be mostly avoided in literature. However, Nail Gaiman also said that there are no real rules for writing and to never mind the writers who will only pick their own nose and not their writer friend's noses, so I guess you can accept it if you want, or not. Just use the phrases sparsely and I think you'll be okay.

I haven't really got very far but I'm still reading it on my Kindle and I'm hoping you can get to continue Fun House Mirrors soon too. I know things have been very rough for you lately, and I only wish for you the best.

Keep writing. You have talent. I think you can really be a good, a great author.
saphire jewel jakson chapter 33 . 6/12/2013
Can't wait for the sequel! Lobe sonadow its like my otp in the sonic universe!