Reviews for Benefits of Directness
spelunx chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Brilliant story! Loved it. I hope you write more Dallas fics!
Ka chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Aww. I don't even know this series or these people, but that was sweet. I'm sitting here with a besotted little smile on my lips.
geminigurl89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is such a sweet little story. I love it and I love this pairing!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Legendary Story
bk-1205 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Thank you for fixing the Elena/Chris issue. Loved the confrontation from the beginning.
dallasdoll chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
cool
TommyH chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love this story
sheeiur22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I loved that! I am so happy someone has finally wrote a Elena and Chris story or even any story with the new cast so big thanks to you!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I would have love to see this happen on the series. I really don't care for John Ross/Elena or Christopher/Rebecca. I hope to see more of these two from you.
AlwaysSandcastles chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That's how they should've delt with this i'm so glad someone wrote this and I love these two so it's great to see that they talked this out.
Simon chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Finally, a story about the current season of Dallas from a fantastic author with a fantastic plot line that cuts through all the John Ross and Rebecca s***! This is how the series should be, not the first season addding more and more drama to be slowly resolved later on. Excellent work :)
SnakeGirl123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I loved it! I hope you have more stories to fallow up with this, that would be great!
Yolanda Bush chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Uh I want them to be together on the show! I really don't want Christopher with rebecca:(
TBIMH chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved it! Your a great writer, and I am thrilled to see some New Dallas stories on here as well.
Lady Snow chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh, if only. If this weren't a soap then this would have happened.