Reviews for Twilight Priestess
CapriciousFan chapter 29 . 10/11
soooo CUTE! please update ~
Azumigurl chapter 29 . 10/7
UPDATE SOON!
The chapter was quite short, boring, full of grammar errors and misspellings. What's happening to you? I hoped you would at least proofread before posting. The plot just stagnated... I don't understand why.
kirahigurashi chapter 29 . 10/4
Yay! You finally updated I'm so happy! I love this story and I can't wait for more!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 9/15
Is this going to be a romance story? Because then it should get more interesting then just adventure and humor. xD
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 9/15
I can't remember if I read this story. If I did I most likely already commented on this chapter. Heh heh... XD It's great really :)
Is math really that hard?!
please update soon
I really love this story
inuyasha16451 chapter 30 . 3/12
Love this story so much. I can't wait to read more chapters soon.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 1/28
Hmm... I would have thought with all the training with Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Sango and Kaede that she would be more powerful. Not only that but she was trained to fight. Wouldn't she be a better fighter then what she had displayed when she fought James?
kags521 chapter 30 . 1/14
Love this. Update soon !
I like your story until you pair kagome with Seth, don't get me wrong I like him (and the story) but he is more like her brother souta nice and cute and I don't think she will be interested in someone like that after everything she's been through. I mean you said she already had a family and although she lost them she still has the mentality of an adult woman that has been through too much to settle for an inexperienced boy just because he is a wolf. That's like she being interested in hojo, but anyway that's just me I think she will be better with someone more mature, great story but I'm just not interested in the paring.
Hi.C.King chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
I wish I voted for this story in your poll instead. I'm dying of curiosity already. XD
Oceans Night chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Hi I was just wondering how Kagome is 17 when by the numbers you just gave she should be 26. Started at 15 a year time traveling then it closes for 3 years and then reopens, she spends 5 years in the past and then 2 years readjusting to 21st century life...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
I think it's really very good. Will Kagome get together with one of the guys from the la push wolf pack? That would be exciting.