Reviews for Twilight Priestess
kags521 chapter 30 . 1/14
Love this. Update soon !
I like your story until you pair kagome with Seth, don't get me wrong I like him (and the story) but he is more like her brother souta nice and cute and I don't think she will be interested in someone like that after everything she's been through. I mean you said she already had a family and although she lost them she still has the mentality of an adult woman that has been through too much to settle for an inexperienced boy just because he is a wolf. That's like she being interested in hojo, but anyway that's just me I think she will be better with someone more mature, great story but I'm just not interested in the paring.
MissElaineYes chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
I wish I voted for this story in your poll instead. I'm dying of curiosity already. XD
Oceans Night chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Hi I was just wondering how Kagome is 17 when by the numbers you just gave she should be 26. Started at 15 a year time traveling then it closes for 3 years and then reopens, she spends 5 years in the past and then 2 years readjusting to 21st century life...
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
I think it's really very good. Will Kagome get together with one of the guys from the la push wolf pack? That would be exciting.
Aleeha chapter 29 . 7/25/2016
I love your story it's amazing! I hope you'll update soon.
YingWhiteyWolf chapter 29 . 6/30/2016
keep it on! you are a Genius! I love it!
KuroKat013 chapter 29 . 6/11/2016
Can't wait for more chapters!
Mika Kezumi chapter 29 . 4/16/2016
i really like this story that you have here and i can wait till the next chapter comes out, hopefully that will be soon
coolchick87 chapter 29 . 3/31/2016
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
Mystical Shadow Priestess chapter 29 . 3/20/2016
I absolutely love this story so far! Keep up the good work!
Uchiha Salad chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Alright I'm enjoying the story, but please stop breaking the fourth wall. I like to immerse myself in the world being presented to me in the story, and while it's awesome that you want to share your personal thoughts. It would be better to have them mentioned at the end if you feel like we should know something. Every time you interject with your personal feelings, it kicks me out of the story and then I have to once again immerse myself. It's a lot more work than I really want to do. It's just something to keep in mind.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
Omg you should make a chapter that adds inuyasha and her daughter into the story so she can pair with him
Alice Sakurai chapter 29 . 1/20/2016
yay you updated :] i liked this chapter. seth and kagome are just so cute
bloodmoon25 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
please continue i love this story