Reviews for Runaway
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 19 . 2/18
Bat's knows where he is. Maybe. But...what if something attacked Conner, will anyone going to help him as the League is after him? He is also scared like a little boy of the League, I bet he have nightmare here and there. What about that memory from Campus? That hologram, how does it help Conner? She want him safe or to find him? So many questions. poor Conner.
I.C.2014 chapter 19 . 2/7
Please keep up the good work.
Ugghhh lol I hope ur able to finish the story soon! And it was gettin so good too! But anyways ur doin an amazing job so far. Keep it up!
princessalexandra0201 chapter 19 . 12/19/2015
They are such a cute couple. I like the confusing plot. Maybe young justice should ask Alex if she's seen Conner, then they walk away, only for Conner to arrive.
SwiddyTentacles chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Yaaaaay, you made a new chapter! Me's loves zis story very much! *runs around making random noises with arms spazzing around*
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Hmm Conner Relationship with Alex is very good they understand each other and treat each other with love, respect and Care. Keep the Good Work. Till the Next Update.
Regin chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
Please update soon!
Penny-Polendina chapter 18 . 8/31/2015
update as soon as you can take the time i will wait cause i love love this story you need a golden star
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 18 . 8/30/2015
Wow i had found thus FF 20 minutes ago and I really like it even if Connor is hiding he had a girl an is Happy. Is a shame you computer got a virus an deleted all your work but since i liked this so much i will be waiting until you are free and can write and publish again. Until next time.
Demonsoul22 chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
hi fellow young justice fan and fanfic writer even though I haven't writing any thing yet I LOVE your story I would check once a month to see if you updated and I have to say you capture the characters perfectly and I hope you continue this great story
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Alexandra & Alexander Luthor. Coincidence?
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Connor didn't offer her a ride though. So wouldn't she say "Care to give me a lift?"
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Wishing I can reach through the 4th Wall & bitch slap Superman (& I have the super strength/ invulnerability to do it)
GaredBattlespike chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
Good luck!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2015
How about not making Clark so painfully ooc this time?