Reviews for Only the Beginning
angiewan601 chapter 10 . 5/2
YYAASSS SLAY ARTEMIS FUCKING FOWL YOU ARE AN AMAZING GENIUS WHO CAN DO EVERYTHING AHFSDHFHSFSFLJDKASLFJSDKLJSDFDSAFVD
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 4/21
LOVE IT!
luluhrh chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
This is, I believe, the third time I have read this story. I keep rereading it for one reason: the Doctor's outburst and all that led up to it. That moment is brilliant. The Doctor has been very sad and heartbroken for so long, and the Avengers thinking that that he was a villain and insulting and belittling him at every turn was just the cherry on top of what must have been a really shitty time. He's so... broken and sad and I just wanna hug him until he's better and be his shoulder to cry on. This is beautiful. Go you.
John Tanner chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
Good book. I recommend.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
Awwww but yay! I was kinda hoping they would go to the thing and then the TARDIS would appear with the Doctor hoping out declaring... something. Before he went to his death. But ah well, I like the idea of The Crossover. (Even if I don't really understand it xD Don't judge, I'm tired xP)

Keep up the amazing work and I really love the way you wrote 11! Although, in my opinion, I don't think he would have stayed silent about The Last Time Lord for that long. 10, yes, but 11? Maybe not. But I still love the way you wrote this!
AnimePriest chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Very nice. Although I wished you could have ended with the Doctor telling them it would be the last time he saw them. Way more suspense. Your writing style is nice and you did an excellent job!
ImagineInspire chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Doctor Who all the way! WHOVIANS FOREVEA!
Goldenseal chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Loved this story and the twisty twisto at the end!
Little Doctor chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
AWESOME!
Heatherstrike chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Oh snap! Cliff hanger...
rawrxsushii chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Old torchwood is gone I suppose by this time and its now Harkness' group so getting into contact with them can be hard. As for UNIT I don't think everyone knows they do extraterrestrial stuff I mean not everyone knows SHIELD does the Avengers thing and superhero stuff right?
rawrxsushii chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I feel sorry for the doctor... But hey! First fanfic I've seen that doesn't have Thor knowing about the Doctor, well he does but not as much and SHIELD not being cahoots with UNIT or Torchwood for Extraterrestrial knowledge. I'm enjoying dialogues in this fanfic too
Jackie The Half-Blood Lion chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
OMG ARTEMIS BEST CLIFFHANGER EVER!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Wow... this story was... painful. In a good way. Well, a bad way for the doctor. poor doctor...
good story.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
I guess it makes sense if it's the Master, I mean, you never actually saw him die.