Reviews for Unnatural Minds
But what if he did?
ColorsAndWords chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I liked it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
The characters were nicely drawn. Your Spenser Reid was very appealing. Dean needs a little work but it's not you priority fandom so I understand.
WinchesterNimrod chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I need you to do another chapter3
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Rikki-22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Wow I really love this! You should do a sequel where Dean need Spencer help for example when the argent Henricksen wants to arrest Dean and Sam.
eager chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
you should definitely continue the story xD
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Interesting story. It was very well written. Just so you know, the 'I' in 'FBI' stands for 'Investigation', not 'Intelligence.' You probably mixed it up with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Other than that, great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
'What, you want a hug?' Ahhahhahahahhahahahahhahaha! I laughed soooooooooooo hard! Too funny... I would enjoy reading more! The fic is great!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i loved this! do you think you will ever do a follow-up and/or a sequal? i would def read it/them. thanks so much for this story, it was well enjoyed. :)
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Dean needs to see him again. Make it possible. DO IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really enjoyed your first chapter and I hope you continue this story.
Xayian chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Loved this! Other than my seriously wanting you to continue with this story I have one suggestion. Unless it was intentional, you may want to change 'Intellegence' to 'Investigation' for when you mentioned the FBI. And thats all she wrote. ;0)

Awesome job!
Tigilus Ramelius chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I really like it!
Spencer's stammering speech and thought patterns- his mouth trying to keep up with his mind- among other things was a great characterization of him. Your Dean portrayal was true to his persona on the show- I wouldn't have guessed this was your first time writing him. I like the dynamic you're setting up between the two!

This has a lot of promise, and I really hope you continue it! I can't wait to see how they interact once Spencer is back in his BAU world.