Reviews for Unnatural Minds
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
The characters were nicely drawn. Your Spenser Reid was very appealing. Dean needs a little work but it's not you priority fandom so I understand.
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
AWE!
I need you to do another chapter3
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Nice.
Rikki-22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Wow I really love this! You should do a sequel where Dean need Spencer help for example when the argent Henricksen wants to arrest Dean and Sam.
eager chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
you should definitely continue the story xD
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Interesting story. It was very well written. Just so you know, the 'I' in 'FBI' stands for 'Investigation', not 'Intelligence.' You probably mixed it up with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Other than that, great job.
Cynthia
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
'What, you want a hug?' Ahhahhahahahhahahahahhahaha! I laughed soooooooooooo hard! Too funny... I would enjoy reading more! The fic is great!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
great!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i loved this! do you think you will ever do a follow-up and/or a sequal? i would def read it/them. thanks so much for this story, it was well enjoyed. :)
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Dean needs to see him again. Make it possible. DO IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really enjoyed your first chapter and I hope you continue this story.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Loved this! Other than my seriously wanting you to continue with this story I have one suggestion. Unless it was intentional, you may want to change 'Intellegence' to 'Investigation' for when you mentioned the FBI. And thats all she wrote. ;0)

Awesome job!
Tigilus Ramelius chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I really like it!
Spencer's stammering speech and thought patterns- his mouth trying to keep up with his mind- among other things was a great characterization of him. Your Dean portrayal was true to his persona on the show- I wouldn't have guessed this was your first time writing him. I like the dynamic you're setting up between the two!

This has a lot of promise, and I really hope you continue it! I can't wait to see how they interact once Spencer is back in his BAU world.

Best,
Tig
Inconstant Logic chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Lovely. It'd be pretty interesting if you wrote a chapter about Dean using the card, and Sam getting towed along. I also liked how you humanized Reid, in a way, by having someone he loved, but (and I know this'll sound horrible) not making her some reader-insert role of an attractive person who's alive and well and going to get married to the handsome genius-boy who's liked her since high school. It was the fact that you developed the connection between Reid and Dean, rather than Reid and April, that made this particularly enjoyable. I hope to see more of this.
StillHoldingOn chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This was good! I liked how you wrote it from both Dean's and Reid's point of view, though Dean seemed to be more of his S5 self than his prior-to-S1 self. But even so, this was very well written! I think you should add another chapter, it seems like there is more to their story.