Reviews for Keelah Se'lai
Ilireanwri chapter 72 . 6/20
This story, like your others, is very good. I love it. It's just sad that you haven't updated it since 2013. I hope you'll someday continue it.
Ilireanwri chapter 67 . 6/20
Hehehe, reading about the Vorcha out of all Races being able to chase the Reapers of their Homeworld even when regarded as primitives... Man that has to sting the Council races quite a lot once they hear of that ;)
Ilireanwri chapter 55 . 6/20
I always thought it was a really nice gesture from Bakara to insist calling her first child Mordin to remember and honor his sacrifice. That a Krogan insists to name her child after a Salarian, even if he did what Mordin did, is a big step for the Krogans away from their dark past.
Ilireanwri chapter 50 . 6/20
You surprised me again. While this fic is really religious, it stays mostly neutral (a rarity once religion is involved) and openminded. I mean there is not only a civilized Vorcha, but he is religious too and willing to lead Vorchas away from their Barbaric past like Wrex is doing with the Krogans. I admit I'm not a big fan of religion (it just gets abused to often) but I love this fic, because you really manage to show the positive side of religions.
Ilireanwri chapter 49 . 6/20
It's just my personal opinion, but I think you exaggerated how fast Tali (and Quarians in general) gets deathly sick just a bit to much. Having the first sympthoms fast, ok that is not that unreal, but going from having the first sympthoms to very ill to lethal in what feels like 10-20 seconds? A bit too fast in my opinion, because I think that's to fast for something to spread and the Body to react (But maybe I'm wrong).
Ilireanwri chapter 43 . 6/20
Btw. I like the idea you had to explain how some people are more resistant (maybe even immune) to Indoctrination than others, by them believing in something. It actually makes sense, because often Indoctrinated starts seing Reapers as just, higher beings or even deitys, but if someone already truly believes in something, Indoctrination would first have to replace that slowly enough that the victim doesn't realize that these thoughts aren't their own... I can actually see that working.
Ilireanwri chapter 42 . 6/20
Two AIs having a conversation if God(s) exist or not; AWESOME. and both sides could be true as both make sense depending on how you believe.
Ilireanwri chapter 36 . 6/20
I have to admit it's rather weird to read about such a religious ME... I suppose that's because I can't really connect to it because I'm not religious... But it's not bad. It's actually interesting because it's rather different from the norm.
Ilireanwri chapter 9 . 6/19
I like your idea to make Wrex a fan of Hamlet (especially since you started it as a joke because how similar Krogans and Klingons are). It's nice to read Wrex being so passionate about art, as well as it shows that there can be a lot more to Krogans than fighting an violence if they're given the chance.
Jorgevng chapter 5 . 12/22/2017
Uncle Wrex really? U know how ridiculous is this? Full paragon or not ?u just ruined the character.
U could make Wrex softy without this exageration.
Wom1 chapter 72 . 12/5/2017
I have to say that much as i like the story i can't help to feel that changes happened to fast, i get tali encouraging shepard to return to religion and the story was really funny, then in a very small space of time talis now a christian as well and everything that makes sense has gone out the window, i just feel like you went to quickly and to far.
ZERIF120 chapter 34 . 8/18/2017
get the krogan red crayons hahahaha my sides hurt
SirMandokarla chapter 36 . 8/8/2017
Thane, then. Heh. Looking forward to him.

You know, if you hadn't come right out and say it, I'd never have caught on about "dark god" reapers vs. faith.

Honestly, re: mechanics of indoctrination, you go hard. No point in having a fanfiction if it's not going to be your story, right? I read enough of Meek to truly appreciate your boundless creativity, and I hope to see more of that here.
-Karla
SirMandokarla chapter 15 . 8/5/2017
I see so many stories written by people afraid of changing and expanding on the narrative, so many more that change things in ways that feel wrong. It's a wonderful, enthralling thing to see this story and feel like I'm really learning about the Quarians. You've done something amazing here.
-Karla
Guest chapter 39 . 6/25/2017
(Referring to Conrad) He was due.
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »