Reviews for Keelah Se'lai
ZERIF120 chapter 34 . 8/18
get the krogan red crayons hahahaha my sides hurt
SirMandokarla chapter 36 . 8/8
Thane, then. Heh. Looking forward to him.

You know, if you hadn't come right out and say it, I'd never have caught on about "dark god" reapers vs. faith.

Honestly, re: mechanics of indoctrination, you go hard. No point in having a fanfiction if it's not going to be your story, right? I read enough of Meek to truly appreciate your boundless creativity, and I hope to see more of that here.
-Karla
SirMandokarla chapter 15 . 8/5
I see so many stories written by people afraid of changing and expanding on the narrative, so many more that change things in ways that feel wrong. It's a wonderful, enthralling thing to see this story and feel like I'm really learning about the Quarians. You've done something amazing here.
-Karla
(Referring to Conrad) He was due.
Lets me guess: " The universe is a dark place. I'm trying to make it brighter before I die."
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 72 . 6/18
lov it all
Stramtsein chapter 11 . 6/2
Why is Shepard so religious in many fanfics. I mean sci-fi rarely has just about any religion in it. Also i really dont like a religious Shepard. I dont know. It just seems like something he wouldnt do. At all.
Stramtsein chapter 8 . 6/2
This is just my opinion but i dont like the Shepard/Ash romance. It just doesnt fit on my opinion. But i guess it adds some depth to the story.
TheKaiSenpai chapter 29 . 5/4
I'd be willing to go over this and correct any mistakes I find so you can re-submit it. Just to make it less cringy to read.
TheKaiSenpai chapter 28 . 5/4
This needs a lot of reworking. At least fix the damn names and important stuff in your chapters.

Zaeed
Tuchanka

There are also a few grammar and sentence structure issues that break immersion, but those are minor.
Matt chapter 72 . 3/16
Is pretty decent story. Can't help but feel that its way too preachy. Would also be nice if the final chapter wasn't a duplicate of previous chapter set in the ardat-yakshi monastery.
sirwilliam shepperd chapter 68 . 10/7/2016
. f.
TheLastReckoning chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
I thought it was a clever distraction the crew of the Normandy used on Tali. I like your depiction of Arcturus Station, considering we never get to see it in game. Another good chapter!
TheLastReckoning chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
Another great chapter! This chapter reminded me of my Mass Effect series play through. I knew I wanted to romance Tali, but there wasn't the option to do so in ME1. So I had to settle for Ashley or Liara and wait until I made my way to ME2. Kinda similar to what happens in this chapter. Tali loves Shepard, but knows the Ashley is closer to him than she is. She reluctantly gives Ashley her blessing, but is still hurt that she can't have Shepard. I also loved the embarrassing conversations Tali had with Chakwas and Shepard.
TheLastReckoning chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Another very emotional chapter. Shepard is put in a situation where he has to confront his inner demons, meeting one of the scientists who caused the greatest tragedy in his life. I honestly did not expect Shepard to spare Dr. Wayne, but Shepard made the hard choice to spare him. Not only that, but due to Shepard's faith, he forgave the doctor. He decided to stop letting the past dictate the present, and finally defeat his demons by letting go of his anger and hatred. That shows a lot of character growth, great chapter!
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »