Reviews for Forgotten Well
kimarip2 chapter 25 . 5/30
second chances
kimarip2 chapter 24 . 5/30
please write hidden in the shadows
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Love this keep it up
guest chapter 25 . 1/25/2015
voted for sesshomaru and kagome XD, my fav pairing
Kimori Takahashi chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
Hidden in the shadows!
crazykenz chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
aww! cute!
crazykenz chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
uh-oh
envlurve chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
Ooh, 'Unexpected Changes' sounds really interesting!
HelleBelle chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
An all is well and there was peace throughout the land.
Foxluna chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
so Kagome has golden wings like the goddess?
awesome if she does! would make things easier to get around and also if she's ever hurt a wing or anything she still has her pale pink cloud she could use -giggles-
witchenmoon1 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Hi. I really wanted to read your story, but I found it difficult due to the grammatical errors. I just couldn't continue. Words are misspelled, grammatical markers are missing. The straw that broke the camel's back however was reaching Chapter 7 and still seeing you use the word "seen" as the past tense of "see." This is incorrect. "Seen" is not a word at all, instead if you are using the past tense of "see" you use "saw." Also, you do not need the word "had" in front of "saw."

Ex. She had seen her mother last night. - She saw her mother last night.

Consider obtaining a decent Beta. You can find plenty on Fanfiction. If you do, your story will be much more enjoyable and I can actually focus on the (what looks like a decent) plot instead of the grammatical errors.
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
For once I didn't feel the need to flame about InuxKik because THIS WAS SOOOOO CUTE! XD
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
You keep thanking your Beta readers but they keep missing the same mistakes. "Layed" is not correct, "laid" is what you mean. And "with out" is one word- "without". And, also, "ruff" is a noise dogs make, "rough" is want you're looking for. Your Betas are not very good, in my opinion.
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
Awww! This was sooo cute and amazing. I cant wait to read more from you soon!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
This story was great I enjoyed it.