Reviews for Forgotten Well
HelleBelle chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
An all is well and there was peace throughout the land.
Foxluna chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
so Kagome has golden wings like the goddess?
awesome if she does! would make things easier to get around and also if she's ever hurt a wing or anything she still has her pale pink cloud she could use -giggles-
witchenmoon1 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Hi. I really wanted to read your story, but I found it difficult due to the grammatical errors. I just couldn't continue. Words are misspelled, grammatical markers are missing. The straw that broke the camel's back however was reaching Chapter 7 and still seeing you use the word "seen" as the past tense of "see." This is incorrect. "Seen" is not a word at all, instead if you are using the past tense of "see" you use "saw." Also, you do not need the word "had" in front of "saw."

Ex. She had seen her mother last night. - She saw her mother last night.

Consider obtaining a decent Beta. You can find plenty on Fanfiction. If you do, your story will be much more enjoyable and I can actually focus on the (what looks like a decent) plot instead of the grammatical errors.
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
For once I didn't feel the need to flame about InuxKik because THIS WAS SOOOOO CUTE! XD
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 13 . 8/15/2012
You keep thanking your Beta readers but they keep missing the same mistakes. "Layed" is not correct, "laid" is what you mean. And "with out" is one word- "without". And, also, "ruff" is a noise dogs make, "rough" is want you're looking for. Your Betas are not very good, in my opinion.
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
Awww! This was sooo cute and amazing. I cant wait to read more from you soon!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
This story was great I enjoyed it.
sesschanfan chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Great fanfic, keep up the great work.
Can't wait to read the next exciting chapter.
MyworldMyImagination chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I have to say, That I don't like Kikyo, I just can't stand her! (Okay got that off my chest)
But Just reading your story and just chapter.1... I think I mite like to see happens. It's not everyday I find story that has Kikyo playing the loving sister or in your story cousin!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
I read this story on dokuga, I'm glad you post it here on fanfiction, so others read and enjoy it like I did.