Reviews for Realizing Your all I Need
LoveHeatPassion chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Scary dream... I wonder how the med's will affect the rest of his night. lol
fanficfan39 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Awwwwwwwwww, that is so sweet. Hope Chapter 8 will be posted soon ... I want to read more!
theaterdreamer15 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Awe that was intense/happy/sweet/amoozing!
I never doubt your abilities partner in crime! Can't wait to see the results!
fanficfan39 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Well, thank heavens for a bump on the head if that's what it took to get these two together. Cannot wait to see Chapter 7! I'm loving this story ...
LoveHeatPassion chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Perfect! I am so glad that Derek is okay. I had a hope that him being Ill would pull them back together! 'Ms. Wills', I like the sound of that. And apparently so does Derek!
theaterdreamer15 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
AMOOZING AMOOZING AMOOZING AMOOZING AMOOZING AMOOZING! I DID NOT HELP YOU AT ALL YOUR FLAWLESS TALENT WAS ALL YOU PUMPKIN PIE! CARTWILLS FOREVER! TRUST ME!
fanficfan39 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
I'm so glad that you updated this story - reading it keeps me on my toes as Derek and Karen play the little cat and mouse game. One is interested and the other flees and then the other is interested and the other flees. Hopefully Derek's collapse will cause both of them to pause and remember what is important. They do care for each other - that's obvious - at least to us watching them thru your story. Looking forward to Chapter 6!
theaterdreamer15 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
O-M-F-G that was amoozing partner in crime! This is getting intense now I really felt like I was there witnessing what happened to Derek...sigh just another display of your many amoozing skills you Pumpkin pie!
LoveHeatPassion chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Oh no! I can't wait to see what happened to him. I hope this pools them together again, because they are so cute in this story! Great chapter can't wait til the next one, so update soon! Please! :)
tmag71 chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Hope Derek is okay.
madd09 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I like karen in this
theaterdreamer15 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
A-M-O-O-Z-I-N-G! Loved this chapter lol I had a feeling there would be a song ;) I can imagine the jam session you had with this! :P Great once again e/w/o partner in crime:)
Msreadalot71292 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh why do they need to put sumone there when those 2 have this sizzzzzzzzling chemistry...crazy writers...but i still watch the show...
lol on a good note...loved the chapter
madd09 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Dereks so sweet
theaterdreamer15 chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Amoozing once again! Ugh soooo cute and yes always have and always will ship #teamcartwills
Derek is going to be the end of us!