Reviews for The Alien in the Lab
Michelle Bones chapter 39 . 1/17
Este es uno de los mejores cross que he leido de Bones... por no decir el mejor. La historia es coherente, la trama tiene sustento y el gran cliff del padre de Louise Lane la hacen impresionante a mis ojos.
Espero pueda terminarla porque ha hecho un excelente trabajo
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
This needs to be redone and edited heavily. The blocks of texts make this thing unreadable.
mmat chapter 39 . 7/2/2016
Please update
cassyjo chapter 39 . 3/23/2016
AHHHH! this is a cliff hanger! hope to read more soon! love the story!
cassyjo chapter 30 . 3/23/2016
OMG that is awesome! I love that chloe knows Ang!
SeanHicks4 chapter 39 . 1/20/2015
Cool fic, a lot better read the second time around. Gotta admit that those paragraphs with dialogue from multiple sources is still a bit confusing though...
Zak saturday 1 chapter 39 . 1/9/2015
Update soon please
Philip chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This is awesome so far I was thinking that if you wanted, and this of course is just a suggestion, that you could have him explain that the Kawatche spirits had them hanging in the house instead of the barn to indicate that the Kawatche wanted to convey the message that none are safe, even in their own home.:)
bluesbros2k chapter 39 . 4/23/2014
Sorry it's been so long I have just gotten out of the hospital and rehab for heart surgery. I will update as soon as I can. Thank you to all that have written reviews and I will do my best to get this story going again. :)
Irrelevant86 chapter 39 . 4/19/2014
Please update soon I want to see how Booth reacts to seeing Superman/Clark!
bigfan22 chapter 39 . 1/21/2014
I'm both surprised and disappointed that this story doesn't have more reviews. It def has a good plot-line with good writing. I have enjoyed Clark's presence with the Jeffersonian crew, and I like that you had Lois and Clark married so early. I'm hoping once the mission to save General Lane and Booth is over, we'll get some good interaction time between the team and Clark, and Clark and Booth. I also liked how you've introduced the JLA members to the Bones team and how you've brought Clark into the public eye. Great job! I thought this fic has been a fantastic read, and I eagerly await the next update...hopefully it's soon!
blaker316 chapter 39 . 12/31/2013
awesome
Nightwing 509 chapter 39 . 12/31/2013
I like the way you had Arrow and Batman rescue Booth. Please update soon.
madcloisfan chapter 39 . 12/31/2013