Reviews for The Alien in the Lab
SeanHicks4 chapter 39 . 1/20
Cool fic, a lot better read the second time around. Gotta admit that those paragraphs with dialogue from multiple sources is still a bit confusing though...
Zak saturday 1 chapter 39 . 1/9
Update soon please
Philip chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This is awesome so far I was thinking that if you wanted, and this of course is just a suggestion, that you could have him explain that the Kawatche spirits had them hanging in the house instead of the barn to indicate that the Kawatche wanted to convey the message that none are safe, even in their own home.:)
bluesbros2k chapter 39 . 4/23/2014
Sorry it's been so long I have just gotten out of the hospital and rehab for heart surgery. I will update as soon as I can. Thank you to all that have written reviews and I will do my best to get this story going again. :)
Irrelevant86 chapter 39 . 4/19/2014
Please update soon I want to see how Booth reacts to seeing Superman/Clark!
bigfan22 chapter 39 . 1/21/2014
I'm both surprised and disappointed that this story doesn't have more reviews. It def has a good plot-line with good writing. I have enjoyed Clark's presence with the Jeffersonian crew, and I like that you had Lois and Clark married so early. I'm hoping once the mission to save General Lane and Booth is over, we'll get some good interaction time between the team and Clark, and Clark and Booth. I also liked how you've introduced the JLA members to the Bones team and how you've brought Clark into the public eye. Great job! I thought this fic has been a fantastic read, and I eagerly await the next update...hopefully it's soon!
blaker316 chapter 39 . 12/31/2013
awesome
Nightwing 509 chapter 39 . 12/31/2013
I like the way you had Arrow and Batman rescue Booth. Please update soon.
madcloisfan chapter 39 . 12/31/2013
Loved it
Raven Marcus chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
wow cool chapter!
MaxFic chapter 38 . 11/2/2013
want more, enough said
bluesbros2k chapter 28 . 8/28/2013
Thanks for the heads up Travis. I corrected the issue... lol... her "progeny" like baby bones is doing the examination! lmao
Travis chapter 27 . 8/19/2013
Last paragraph first sentence. I do believe you meant to put prodigy but ended up putting in progeny. If i'm mistaken feel free to let me know but thought I would give you a heads up.
Camilinha chapter 38 . 5/21/2013
I loved this crossover... I watched all seasons from Smallville and I also love Bones... This story is amazing... I hope you update soon... Of course Booth was going to find a way of getting out of there, he is that good. I can only imagine the look on his face when he sees all the Justice League...lol... I imagine in the end Clark will also tell him the truth, after all with all the jeffersonian team knowing and him being able to notice if someone is lying, he would be really suspicious. Well, I hope you update ASAP! Please!
madcloisfan chapter 38 . 4/24/2013