Reviews for Badass Brittany
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
girl i feel you how can they brake up the best couple on the show and now shes going wit dani don't get me wrong im still happy that its still some girl on girl action in the show but I prefer it be brittana Brittany should of chose Santana over sam I know I would of just look at Santana pure hotness and those abs are perfect im so heartbroken plz bring brittana bck im begging you
Daysinha chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Where are you? Please update!
ironmaidenavenger08 chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
This was a good fanfic, it will forever be one of my faves. The only thing is I wish that you could've had Hugo and Emily come to school during glee club so that ND could see them interact with Brittana and then someone would say they look like a family, that would've pissed Puck off. Anyways I hope you'll make a sequel or something. Thx.
-ima08
ConfessedGleek16 chapter 17 . 5/4/2013
Sequel? Yes pls
MissLucyDiamond chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
so good... so so good. loved it, also i'm sad it's over. their future sure would be awesome! anyways, very good story!
NayaIsMyUnicorn chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
girl... you're the best. i'm still crying:))) really... this fanfic is one of my favorites! and it will be:) you're amazing. THANK YOU
Underb00bs chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Great job. :)
snixxjuice214 chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Loved this chapter. The wedding was amazing. So sweet and cute and so them. I hope you do do a sequel. Maybe about there life in college and stuff. Amazing job :)
snixxjuice214 chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Great chapter. Loved the car sex. So like Santana to do that. I really can't wait for you to continue The World Unknow. I loved that story and I can't wait to see where you take.
M206 chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Is this the end?:(
mel-kung chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
It's over? Well all I have to say is that I loved your story... Well done! Keep writing :)
leilamiranda chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Please do consider a sequel. I want to see some good badass cop!Brittany in action.
nayalove chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
Merry Christmas :) and please do a sequel :)
ErrMerrGerrd chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
Sequel !
Hi chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
A sequel would be wonderful. I loved this stoey very very much! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!