Reviews for Sacrifice
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Do you know about Will's curse? Because I don't think Will would tell Tessa how he feels unless he knows the curse isn't real...
Tris Firestone chapter 23 . 6/10/2015
BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ. EVER. Incredible. Stunning. Flawless. Original. Amazing. PERFECT. Continue to write more and more -you have so much potential.
And you're not wasting any of it.
I can't imagine that this story could have gone any better. The writing was perfect. The plot had me entranced.
Tris Firestone chapter 20 . 6/10/2015
OMG I totally forgot about Magnus! That was great!
Tris Firestone chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Really captured my interest. Keep it that way -which probably won't be hard. :D
Your story is extremely well written.
Athena Brianna chapter 23 . 3/29/2015
OHMYGOD This is literally perfect. It had the perfect amount of angst and drama and it was wrapped up so well. The tears that have been shed whilst reading this story have not been for naught. It was truly wonderful and I fully intend to read more of your work! :) Thank you for all of the effort you put into this and I anticipate reading your other pieces
OMG chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
Vintage-Rose1800 chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
I really enjoyed this story! So good!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/21/2014
love it :)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
This was an amazing story. My favourite Fanfiction so far!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Haha, I cracked up laughing as soon as I saw Magnus. Great work!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
OMG this is amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
This story is amazing so far! Not only the plot and characters are great, but the quality of writing.
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow, I like this idea.
foolishmundanes chapter 23 . 6/22/2013
This is my favorite Wessa fanfic ever :D I couldn't stop reading it; it's incredibly well-written and it's absolutely perfect (I could'vw sworn you were Cassandra Clare). You ended it perfectly.

Absolutely brilliant.