Reviews for Sacrifice
love it :)
Great story.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
This was an amazing story. My favourite Fanfiction so far!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Haha, I cracked up laughing as soon as I saw Magnus. Great work!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
OMG this is amazing!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
This story is amazing so far! Not only the plot and characters are great, but the quality of writing.
GirlInHerOwnWorld chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow, I like this idea.
foolishmundanes chapter 23 . 6/22/2013
This is my favorite Wessa fanfic ever :D I couldn't stop reading it; it's incredibly well-written and it's absolutely perfect (I could'vw sworn you were Cassandra Clare). You ended it perfectly.

Absolutely brilliant.
anna chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
oh my gosh! I just finished reading all 23 chapters. AMAZING! I thought I was reading something that cassandra clare actually wrote in the book herself.
CHM13 chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Love this, I can't believe I missed the ending out of my own stupid alerts filling my entire inbox! Well, the ending was perfect, and just how I hoped it'd be! x
Chili99 chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
What about the curse?
violinanimemangafreak chapter 23 . 4/6/2013
How about an epilogue ;D
Kyouen chapter 23 . 3/20/2013
Well from chapter 15-23, I could hardly wait to turn the page (or the online equivalent)! Really kept me hooked until the end. The end also was done well, everything was tied up nicely and in not too overly sappy of a way. Well done. You really nailed the personalities of the characters down and made me feel as if this could be a way the Clockwork Princess goes. Really enjoyed some of the twists you put in for these chapters; I didn't expect them to turn out that way, but it made for a thrilling twist! I hope you continue to write for the Infernal Devices!
Kyouen chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
See? You never ever go down to the basement. Especially when there's a Greater Demon down there.
Anon chapter 23 . 3/10/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD. Literally, not only is it an AMAZING storyline, but your writing talent is that of a true author. This could be published without a single change.