Reviews for A Road Not Taken
Anon chapter 21 . 6/18
Fantastic story. I might have missed the part where Azusa regained her blue fire? Otherwise, very interesting exploration of Aang and Azula. Thanks for your hard work!
Such a wonderful story for my "wonderful" pair. I really love it. Please continue to make stories like this. It is absolutely satisfying. I like how the story develop and the characters too, but still somewhere inside them, they are still the same. One of my favorite fics written. It is sad that I only discover now. Lastly, *ehem* MY OTP! AZULA X AANG FOREVEEEEERRRR! YEAAAHHH! I LOOOVVEEE THHIISSSS!
Such a wonderful story for my "wonderful" pairs. I really love it. Hope you continue to write stories like this. I liked how the story develops and the characters too, but still somewhere inside them they are still the same. Thank you writing this story. It's sad that I only discover this now. Lastly, *ehem* MY OTP! AZULA X AANG FOREVEEEEERRRR! YEEAAHHH!
Adrimore chapter 21 . 4/27
Now that was a good story! Can't believe I just read it
Meazm chapter 21 . 11/1/2016
Wuuuuu. Good story ! I like it!
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
You did a really good job capturing the characters from the story and making it believable and as soon Azula Redemption very believable I really hope you make a sequel to the store look forward to reading it
SirEnsoic chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
I don't know why, but I really love pregnant Azula, especially when she's carrying an airbender.
lili9076 chapter 21 . 2/8/2016
Good story i love it
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Second time reading, still a fantastic read
Yankee718 chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
This was a really good story nice job
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
What's the baby's name?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
What's the baby's name
DeenaTweety chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
Loved you fic. So deliciously angsty and sexy and good! Never would have thought about Aang and Azula but this just changed my mind!
KorpaKejsilic chapter 21 . 2/18/2015
Great story, another nice variation. thank-you for writing!

Only comment was that I thought is strange Aang didnt go take out Lao the moment the first dai li agent came with a message from Azula.
ZealousCheesecakeWombat84 chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
Isn't Azula actually Roku's great granddaughter?