Reviews for A Road Not Taken
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 10 . 7/27
You did a really good job capturing the characters from the story and making it believable and as soon Azula Redemption very believable I really hope you make a sequel to the store look forward to reading it
SirEnsoic chapter 21 . 7/5
I don't know why, but I really love pregnant Azula, especially when she's carrying an airbender.
lili9076 chapter 21 . 2/8
Good story i love it
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Second time reading, still a fantastic read
Yankee718 chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
This was a really good story nice job
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
What's the baby's name?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
What's the baby's name
DeenaTweety chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
Loved you fic. So deliciously angsty and sexy and good! Never would have thought about Aang and Azula but this just changed my mind!
KorpaKejsilic chapter 21 . 2/18/2015
Great story, another nice variation. thank-you for writing!

Only comment was that I thought is strange Aang didnt go take out Lao the moment the first dai li agent came with a message from Azula.
ZealousCheesecakeWombat chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
Isn't Azula actually Roku's great granddaughter?
darthvader1810 chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Being an annoying grammar nazi, this fic pleases me. Good work with this fic and I hope to see more from you! Thanks for all your effort :)
moosejuice5 chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
I'm glad you kept azula 'delightfully evil' as you put it, personally I feel making her good subtracts from her charactor
wickedhpnerd chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
As usual I forgot to mention in my review one of my favorite things in this fic, I really like that Aang used his avatar powers to help mend Azula's soul. That's pretty amazing, and I think it's just a brilliant concept.
wickedhpnerd chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
Brilliant story! There's so much I really like about this! Aang, just Aang, this fic showed off the darker sides to his canon personality. He can get selfish and he also does get vicious at times. I always think of that episode in the desert where he kind of murdered that desert bee-wasp thing. And I think those aspects were shown well here. I really like the beginning, and one thing I absolutely adore about the fanfics I've read by you is that even though Aang and Katara's romance goes down hill, their friendships is still the strong bond I really liked canonly.
Anyways back to me gushing about this story, I really like the set up and the rising action and falling action. I also really like how this explored many aspects of their relationships and relationships in general. Uncle Iroh was amazing as well. His giving Azula another chance was the best. Also his and Aang's relationship was great, I really like Aang calling him Uncle and such. Also Azula living in the air temples. And just the thought of Azula drinking banana union soup cracks me up. And Toph, Toph is so great! Zuko is hilarious here as well. It's always great seeing him balance his relationship with his sister and with his friend.
All in all just a great story, I really enjoyed it from beginning to end.
Datguest chapter 21 . 6/11/2014