Reviews for I'm Not in Love
Dastardly Dragon chapter 1 . 2/9
The first chapter is very nice. I love the ones where Harry doesn't meet Ginny until after the war. One question: are you afraid of contractions or something? Real people use them all the time.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
MY. FEELINGS.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
slacked, you should of gone more about the amnesia
Aurorofthelight chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Your stories are great! One thing tho - they are squibs not squids! :D
SuperFanofHP chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Wow! That was an amazing story!
Aussie Rose chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
That was such a sweet story! I loved it! The only criticism I have is about the 'first time' they make love. I think it would have been more realistic if it hadn't have happened after Harry's bender. The bare ugly facts of it would have been excessively nasty 'morning breathe' and a real need for him to shower. After I got over that though, I was swept away by the romance of it all. I'm now off to read your other works.
Thanks for writing this,
Aussie Rose -
Naga Sayap chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
So good!
07RCA chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
This was a great story, i hope to see more great works from you!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
this story was quite sweet
made me cry a few times
i loved it
maybe you are willing to do a sequel ?
phoenixgirl26 chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
a wonderful and enjoying story, I thoroughly enjoyed it, good work.
extremehpfan chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I think you mean squib, not squid. Still a good story.

-extremehpfan
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
That is it? I need more! Please at least write an epilogue. There, as you can tell this chapter has left me with a lot of emotions by the fact that I needed to end a sentence with each possible punctuation mark. But seriously I do need to read more of your work, you are a great author and I look forward to what you write next and hope I do not have to wait too long for it whether it is indeed an epilogue or a new story altogether. As mentioned in my first review it is going on my favorites list.

Thanks,
Will
AddyD90 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Loved it
glad she could remember him
Mrs Yaya chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
When it comes down to it Harry wants this one to be the one he marries. If she only knew how he feels about her? It will take time and patience but it will be worth it. This vampire has got me guessing what his motives are and just what he was doing with blood stones?
slincoln chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
"And everybody knows mailmen are Squids." There is nothing more tragic than a spell-check run amok. Harry was also tracking a quarry, not a query.

Copy-editing aside, I'm a sucker for this sort of premise so keep it up.