Reviews for Forgotten
Amy chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I loved this, especially the ending!
Speeder9319 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh, i love the ending, it was so funny!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This was a nice Drabble! Loved how the ending went, with the listings of titles. You did great!
cinderrain chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was really good. It really felt like Herry's thinking, and I've never read fanfiction like this before. Thank you!
artyfan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I really, really like this. It's an amazing thought - Harry blending in with all the others in history, forgotten, yet every moment of life savoured..well done.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I adore this one-shot! I think you got Harry's character down to a tee, and you make very good points. Nice work!
summerful21 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
A well-written fic, and you brought up some very interesting points. While Harry IS known for his modesty and selflessness, I still have issues with believing that anyone wouldn't care if they were completely forgotten in the end, for those huge sacrifices they make. His parents died, Fred died, so many terrible sacrifices were made, and so I think he would be angrier/more bitter about the war being nothing but a footnote in history.
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh. This is so weepy-smile inducing. Thank you, I feel good inside now.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ha! Good 'ole Binns.

Seriously though, this story was really good! I feel like you perfectly captured Harry's aversion to fame, and I just love the way you ended it. Really fab job!
goo761 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Short but sweet! I love how you managed to make it talk about being forgotten and death, but it still felt so happy. I feel like if J.K. Rowling had written another, much later epilogue, it would have been like this.
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I absolutely love it.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is really good... You've made it really clear that Harry doesn't want his fame, and I like the way this is written
Wetstar chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Wow. That was so good. It was deep, while not being too deep, and serious, while not be overly serious.
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really liked this view on Harry. It's really accurate to his feelings I think. I just wanted to tell you good job.
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
A Cleansweep 7... XD Nice.
This describes Harry, he never wanted the fame.