Reviews for Happy Lies
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

I just got done talking to another NetFlix representative and she said that we need to try and contact the people who produce the Lying Game so that we can get them on board for making this happen.

This is EXACTLY what she told me "Now what you can also do is contact the studio who produces this show and have them email Affiliates to discuss the title"

So PLEASE anyone that has twitter help me out with tweeting Chuck Pratt Jr (the lying game Producer/Creator) and the cast about this. We need them on board as much as we are.

Also post on Netflix's blog, twitter & facebook like CRAZY! There's a big chance this could happen if we make enough noise!

This is one of the final things she told me when I told her how I know a lot of people have been contacting them about the lying game: "Yes we have heard a lot about this from our customers and we love feedback so we will definitively do what we can about this."!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Brilliant and thanks for writing.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Legendary Story

Ms. Carpenter was good as Cordelia on Buffy & Angel, they shouldn't have killed her off.
YaleAce chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love the story keep up the good work.