Reviews for The Wizard of Q
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Another masterpiece. You combined the stories in a predictable, but still highly entertaining way. keep up the great work
JEREMY chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
ANOTHER MISSED OPPORTUNITY FOR HOLLYWOOD.

This could have been another comical ep of ST:TNG,possibly a MUSICAL one.

On the other hand,THAT might not go over well with hardcore Trekkies,
but they could still have done a NON-MUSICAL ep.

And don't forget the one or two occasions when Riker himself compared Data to the Tin Man.

Worf would STRONGLY OBJECT to being cast as the Cowardly Lion,to be sure,but he himself would say that only a fool has no fear.
Kyle chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
Somehow I get the gut feeling you typed this in a major hurry before a school test or something similar.
Kyle chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
This part of the movie I never understood.

"The witch lifted an hourglass.

"You see this? When the sand runs out, you will die, and the shoes will be mine!" She laughed in the way that Picard remembered had frightened him as a child, and somewhat frightened him now, because she really could hurt him."

If she thinks she is so smart then how about just turning the hourglass the other way just before the sand runs out of juice then Picard doubles his time. The only trick is he has to keep watch to judge the right moment.
Kyle chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
What about the phasers? The phasers should be able to shoot the witch down on her broomstick! Hell it could even be a mini game to try and shoot the witch down with the monkey creatures getting in the way so you only have brief openings that you have to find and fire all you've got.
Kyle chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Odd. I would think Data would be able to fight it better sort of like an energizer bunny that always keeps going and going and going.
Kyle chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Lions, tigers and bears Oh my! The only thing the movie didn't show was the tigers and bears. They showed the lion all right but forgot about the other two animals.
Kyle chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
The next character is Commander Data! :)
Kyle chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Pooh! I have seen the movie but I hope it doesn't go by script by script. I was hoping you add a few sideshows.
Kyle chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Does he still have his communicator with him and his phasers to phase people with?
I'm-the-girl-who-dreamed chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
I love the Wizard of Oz. I was reluctant to read this story, but I am glad I did. You are a truly gifted author. When you get a chance, stop by my place and check out some of my stories.
androidilenya chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
Yes, the book is very good, I agree. And Data as the Tin Man was perfect! Nice job casting everyone. I liked Beverly's observation about Picard... "You would go to some place in the galaxy by accident that has great wonders, you'd stay for a short time, then you'd start asking 'Where's my ship?'." I found that funny and accurate at the same time...
Loved this story!
Hideout Writer chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Well, at least Q got out of the Continuum, right?
androidilenya chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Q was so epic! And really in character, too! I liked the Voyager reference, and Lady Q was cool. Nice job with this story! Picard and Riker and Data and Worf and Geordi all got to be awesome and Q was amazing.
There's no place like the Enterprise! Yay!
androidilenya chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I loved Worf's first line. And you did a good job finishing this up- I think it's better just following the movie rather than making it into a Q story. And the convenient bucket of water made me laugh. Picard's reactions to everything through this whole story have been hilarious!