Reviews for The Fat Man with a Pink Umbrella
Demi-Fae chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
THAT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME!
HiddenHero220 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I SO wish this actually happened! Just too funny!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
hahahaha
OnikoKuroshio chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Hahaha! I couldn't stop laughing! Sooo funny! Hahahahahaha! One of my favorites defiantly!
TwistedShadows42 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was awesome, I laughed so hard I had to put down my kindle!
Kuroyuki no Ryu chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Great one shot I just favorited this.
Roses Wrath chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
O.O

I'd do the same thing. XD
Seekerfinderdigger chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
O.O ... *Snirk* *falls over laughing* Oh, god, I wanna see a sequel where Harry (post arrival at Hogwarts) finds out that D. Grey-man actually happened, ...And possibly finds out they all died a long time ago. Eh, I'm weird.

Either way, this is going on my list of things to read when I need a laugh.
Wolfclaw of Mountain clan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
LOL!
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHA... *dies laughing*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
i'd probably panic severely if the Millennium Earl was at my doorstep. I have no idea what your supposed to do in a situation like that. Then again he's never out right attacked civilians so maybe there's nothing to worry about unless he has Akuma with him which he usually does.(yeah not helping)
IcyLady chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awesome! I did think that Harry would meet the Millennium Earl and when I realised it would be Hagrid... Well, it's simply awesome, hilarious. And Harry's screaming and Dudley's reply just perfectly completed the picture.
Although comparing Dudley to Kanda seems like a horrible idea, the way Dudley talks in your story really fits XD

(so yeah, I just read -man, or more like rushed through it, cos all the fighting is just boooring... and I'm trying to write a story about them now! ha)
ennael chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
très drole, le pire c'est que sa m'est deja arriver de prendre quelqu'un pour un personnage...
Garrett E chapter 1 . 3/5/2013