Reviews for Fractured
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
A very different and thought-provoking fic. Kudos to you!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Absolutely brilliant. I think you have portrayed all the different parts well.
The King in White chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This would be an interesting threeshot or something.
Ribke chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Ounundr and Likbjorn be like: "I've seen some shit o_O"
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Smart. See, this would have worked so much better than the movie Loki's plans.
I like your OC guards, by the way!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Sad that I just discovered this.
This was fabulously...strange. I liked it. _ Personally, I find your Loki too be one of the best I've ever read so...yeah. I enjoyed this!
EIMIM chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I would love to see this continued
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Aww. I want to see how it turns out.
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This...is interesting. It is certainly a take on "Advice to Self" that I had not thought of before. I do like that Loki is as ambiguous as possible and actually has rationally thought out of his plan instead of completely falling off the deep end like he did in the movie.
Korilian chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ooh this is cool. My favorite thing is that Loki's plans are all quite clever!
new moongirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
3 i love this!
Kneeltoloki chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This story is brilliant and you captured the different parts of Loki so well..please make this into a longer story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
interesting stuff.
history chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love it! But will it have a sequel, please? Because i can see a lot happening after the end.
Night's Darkness chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really liked this idea, I think it reflects the complexity that Tom Hiddleston gave Loki in the film, and I can easily see why each of these aspects of him exist.
The Old Man was probably grown through the frustration and unease of Loki's day to day interactions, since it's clear although the Warriors Three talk to Loki like a close friend via their teasing, they never held him close enough for the words not to sting. Such treatment can really build up and leave you paranoid, and such stress would make you feel craggy and old.
The Warrior is clearly Asguard's culture that has been instilled in Loki, after all, he couldn't possibly have grown in this world without some understanding of it.
The Maid is his mischievous nature and his light-hearted attitude.
The Mother is the side of him that makes him care for Thor, Asguard and the people around him, who was the one afraid of Thor becoming king, but I think she's overpowered by the Maid and the Old Man a lot.
The Boy is the innocence he still has (I see him either disappearing or being harmed if he is called upon post-Avengers because of the Chitauri), who wants to play and be happy.
The Infant is the frightened part of him, who needs comfort and care, and there's no one really to give that to him except himself.
I would love to see more of this, with each facet being expanded and developed, because it's really a fascinating way of trying to get into Loki's head.
Lovely work!