Reviews for A new chance
Moonlight Blade21 chapter 26 . 3/26
Didn't see this update.

Everything is only getting more and more intense.. I can hardly wait for what's next. Dammit, tell me already!
Ammaarah01 chapter 26 . 1/30
So, who is Maso? What is his real name?! And how does Titania know him?

Finally, Connor pulled himself together. I wonder what it'll be like when all of them reunite.

King Arthur, huh? Cool. The legend of King Arthur is one of the coolest in my opinion, so yaaaaaaay.
Ammaarah01 chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
Update real soon please. The curiosity is overwhelming! Who's Maso? What's Incinerator's plan? What the heck are those objects for? WHY MUST YOU DO LEAVE SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS?

Uhm, so yeah, update soon! Can't wait!
2ndbestdetective chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
So glad you continued this! As always it's great to see the gang getting back to it. Must confess vanity when you introduced my time travel character waaay back with the training chapters. I loved that bit. In any case I look forward to the rest.
Moonlight Blade21 chapter 24 . 10/23/2014
Oh this story can't die yet! Not until we've seen the epic climatic battle!
Keep going! The mystery gets deeper and deeper..
Ammaarah01 chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
AWESOME! Their group is reforming. I just wish Seth was still alive. Hopefully, Neo will be able to be a good enough replacement.

Deth just got a little bit scary...He can control shadows! That's cool and freaky.

I don't know about anyone else, but when Neo's surname was revealed "Hinamori", I remembered Momo Hinamori from Bleach.

Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Name: Flint
Age: 16
Gender: Male
School: Death ( magus )
Appearance: Tall, slight tan, brown hair, blue eyes
Clothing: Faded jeans, black hooded sweat shirt, nike sneakers
Weapon/Wand: Darkfire longbow, Dying embers tiki torch
Moonlight Blade21 chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
Very interesting development... I wonder what Deth is really up to.. I'm sure that will result in a very exciting final battle! And Connor is back? O.O what a development!

Anyways,can't wait for what's next!
Ammaarah01 chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
Connor! You idiot! Go back to normal! They need you!

Deth is freaky. And powerful. He can resist the Incinerator's attacks, man that is bad. He's a perfect supervillain!

Update soon! I'm happy you've updated!
Moonlight Blade21 chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
And for a nice,short,crisp review...

I did NOT see that coming! This truly is not your ordinary W101 story. I'm amazed by the thought you put into this... And is it bad that that virus freaks me out a bit?
Moonlight Blade21 chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
Gah,I'm so sorry for that slip on my keyboard! (Phones be hard to type on sometimes)

Back to where I dropped off. (Still trying to get over Seth's death... *sob*)

In addition to homing attacks,he can summon high-tech looking drones that follow him,and attack with homing lasers and electric bursts. He can make streaks of lighting crash down around him with terrifying accuracy on what he wants dead. He can also use aerial attacks by firing bursts of purple energy from a distance. Some commonly used attacks are running up the opponent and using bursts of attacks to take them down. The purple electricity can stun and injure opponents heavily. It also comes in various forms: Disks,lasers,just random bursts,and forward blasts.

Other: Nobody knows about him. Only Christina. But he hasn't come out for the past 5 years,perfectly normal. He's not a wizard,which tends to make people confused.

History (super short version): Sold into slavery as a child,when he tried to escape one say,he was stabbed through the left eye. He managed to escape again somehow,and programmed a new eye (somehow... I dunno how that works myself) and eventually built combat drones,to resurface in the outside world. But when wounded for the second time,he sealed his soul into the amulet,which ended up with Christina.

Details: When standing,he tends to let his arms fall at his side. When attacking with beams and blasts,a purple magic circle appears in front,then the blasts come rapidly. They're not magic though. They can be big or small,depending on the attack. They can be typed and pressed on like a hologram keyboard. He's an incredibly lethal fighter and warrior,but as I said before,can't take a lot in tr way of defense. He can literally rip his way through crowds of opponents. One power attack is a huge laser beam fused with electricity,and a swirl of electricity around him that spins rapidly. He can teleport as well,but very short distances. He likes to do this with small battles more. The most common use is dashing toward an opponent,vanishing,then reappearing in a portal behind them,then attacking rapidly,taking them by total surprise.

That should conclude everything! I look forward to everything that comes next! Seth,why you have to die on us?!
Moonlight Blade21 chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
Hello,the moonlight is back,and with an official account!

My my,what a development. It's always hard losing a main character. I never expected that coming! Poor Seth... Dem feels...

Not sure if I'm being annoying or anything,but here's quite an update (you dont have it use it,its your choice,but I would prefer that you did) The final update on Christina that I should give (she's gone through quite a bit of revision by now,and I've settled on a final result)

Her name and stuff still remains the same for the most part,but her middle name is "Shadow." Not many know this,as it's a private fact. The draconic powers are now just simple good ol moon magic,but she still has access to it.

New power: Instead of fire,she can now easily create ice and snow out of thin air. This ability tends to be kept under control,but may burst out in dreadful bursts if startled or angered.

Finally,her alter ego. Well,duel personality,bipolar side,whatever you wanna call it.

A second side she keeps sealed in an amulet she wears. A gold teardrop with a pair of white wings,in the centre is a blue jewel. If she chooses to,or if the spirit breaks out somehow,the blue will fade,and the jewel will turn a light purple shade. The amulet will glow in short bursts if the spirit is breaking out or if she's unstable.

Alter ego: Relic (or sometimes known as "The final moonlit night")
Personality: He's cold,to put it bluntly. He can be rather uncaring and antisocial,but he wasnt always like this. To perserve his life after a fatal wound,he sealed himself in this amulet. Unlike many,he is actually mentally insane and unstable. There have been his calm times when needed though.
Appearance: Long white hair with a tint of lilac at the edges,and lightly curled at the ends. He usaully keeps it tied up in a high ponytail. His eyes are a lilac color,but seem to stare into your mind. His left eye has the symbol of a magic circle burned into it with a deeper purple. A long white lab-coat like jacket is worn outside of his formal uniform,which is a top,with one flap folded over another (held with 3 rows of buttons with 2 each) along with collar and a tie. (Not sure if you get what I mean) The amulet is present in the shape of a diamond shaped pin,which is a dark violet,worn over his tie. The sleeves get wider near the ends,and are folded back (the folds are black) Along with gold edges. A white and purple belt is worn on the outside of the coat,hanging loosely. He tends to wear white gloves as well. Along with the coat,he wears a pair of long white pants,with a gold design near the bottom,coupled with a purple jewel.
Abilities: He can hover,but only 5 feet off the ground at maximum. He doesn't like to walk,so he hovers most of the time. His attacks are not magical,but rather generated by formulas he personally uses (who knows what's in em) in the form of bolts and rays of purple colored electricity. He is also capable of powerful Melee combat. (Not to mention his attacks HURT) but he can't take a ton in terms of defense. Some of his attacks home in on opponents,making escape diffic
Alice the B-Rabbit chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
before i go cry in a corner I'll leave a review. ;-;

It was pretty good despite the fact it gave me many feels. Just epic. I loved this.

Happy writing!
Ammaarah01 chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
So sad. I'm so close to crying. I would've clicked on the link...but I didn't want to star crying.

Ammaarah01 chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
Oh hell no! The Incinerator is gonna kill 'em. And Gabriel's dream has come true! That's really bad!

Man, I hope Seth won't go crazy and unleash the demon inside him! That would mean the end of the Spiral!