Reviews for The 31st Hunger Games
i8seattle chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Great job so far! I think that you should have the victor be the only one from twelve that wasn't Haymitch. Just a suggestion! Keep up the grey work. -i8seattle
Fluteorwrite chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Aw, phooey, no goodbyes eh?
Whatever! It's still really good! I'm so happy you updated! :D
I like the way you wrote both of them, it wasn't too long so it didn't realy show much personality, though...
But eh, I still liked it -'
wazowskis chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
This chapter was amazing? I hearted it. If you saw me right now, you would judge me because I'm actually made a heart at my computer screen. Anyway, yep, it's official, I'm in love with this story.
Kitkat1425 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Two volunteers? How interesting. Conoor probably isn't going to be too happy about Allie volunteering. I wonder how he'll get along with Phoebe?
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Awesome love it!
Fluteorwrite chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I like the reapings and I like the tributes *smile*
I was wondering when you'd update *chuckle*
District seven's next! *huge grin*
pika50hg chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
longer POV's please :D but great chapter :) Are Ladena and Mikeal going to fall in love? That would be sweet . Jonathan...not much to say... Aurora seems overly confident. Continue this lovely story :)
pika50hg chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
good so far! very nice concept :D
Cole's a sadist? Sunshine is your typical tribute, but she seems nice. Noel, i feel sad for her D: OMG Finn is like a hero! :) can't wait for more!
Kitkat1425 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Good job, I like these tributes!
LittlePurpleDress2 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Loved how you portrayed my Mikeal in the 2nd chapter ! :D
You made me want to write an SYOT! I have 10 more spaces if anyone is intrested: s/8400780/1/The_100th_Hunger_Games_Quarter_Quell
Bilbisaurus chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Anndddddd we have found my favourite tribute. I have always liked District 4 for some reason, and I like Aurora so far. Could you please make the POV's of the reaping longer and more detailed please? Other than that I love it, please continue.
wazowskis chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
This chapter is amazing! You have talent :) Can't wait for more.
MrGoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under sections 1 and 5 of the guidelines.

Interactive character submission sheets like this are not allowed under the guidelines of this site. If you don't remove it you could face removal of your work.

One way to get around it is to move the sheet to a message board/forum and encourage people to post their submissions there while you leave this for writing and updating the actual story only. That way you won't get reported but still maintain that interactive aspect you seem to need for your writing.

MGTS of Fanfiction Renaissance
LittlePurpleDress2 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for my tribute Mikeal in the next chapter though!
Great job!
Fluteorwrite chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Haha, okay, I love Sunshine and Sapphire together, they're really cute.
Cole seems to be really good friends with Leon, and I'm glad he doesn't really like his fan club.
;_; Poor Noel and Finn... talk about love. I mean... gah, it was so sweet!
Now, I leave you until next Saturday! *skips off into the woods*