Reviews for Lineage of Dragons
potterbuncker chapter 32 . 7/20
I know this was written a while back, but I have just recently started re watching the Avatar series, and I must say, that you sir have a gift with these characters. I was kind of sad, that Aang wasn't the Avatar, but you made it work. Thanks for sharing.
RosesOnCream chapter 18 . 6/27
I guess you could say this chapter had a lot of... AANGST

this is probably the best thing ive ever come up with and im sorry i was born someone please love me
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 32 . 1/14
Awww
hoLLic149 chapter 32 . 12/24/2014
The beginning of this story felt a little quickly paced to me, but I still enjoyed it a lot! It was an emotional roller coaster, and I loved the way that Aang and Zuko developed together.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 32 . 11/25/2014
Oh wow i was so close to the ending before i took a beak on this. Lol

Anyways this had been an emotional roller coaster and i loved every min.

GauriGanga chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
Awkward little romance! Like it!
GauriGanga chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Oh poor Aang! He thinks its all a dream. At least he is optimistic in his dreams. That's a big achievement considering what he is going through. Like it! Zuko is such a hero!
GauriGanga chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Its amazing! If anyone saw me while reading this story, they will think i am insane because i want to cry and smile at the same time.:-)
Smartgamergirl12 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
This chapter...ugh...the feels...it hurts...
Ima Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
From the Aang's POV part, I can already see this story turning in the direction at Aang being more submissive in the romantic part of their relationship. I was sorta hoping he would be more dominant. There was so much you could do with the litetural part if this story if you had Zuko be the submissive one. So many ways you could get there and have it turn out beautifully. I would really like to discuss that with you. I'm not on my account right now, but feel free to PM me. My username is SwimmerLife.
fireblaze 7 chapter 32 . 7/25/2014
That.. was awesome. All that needed to be said.
fireblaze 7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This seems promising so far.
TsubakiBlossom chapter 32 . 7/17/2014
That was a beautiful story. The rape scenes, I had to mainly skip, and the torture made me sad. But, because this was filled with suffering, it made the joy-filled parts that much more, well Happy! You are a wonderful writer. It's rare for me to find such an emotion filled story, so Thank You.
:D ur AWESOME!
Kit Bikyuu The Kitsune chapter 32 . 5/11/2014
Love the story!
jennshar67 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
I love your story but I wish Aang was more spirited and adorkable like he was in the TV show