Reviews for Panem's Victors
lannisgaryen chapter 26 . 1/28/2013
5 a.m. here in Brazil right now and I just finished reading your amazing story. You should be proud of your work, Ashlee. - Lucas.
Drizzlemist chapter 21 . 11/10/2012
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! AMAZING! And YOU THINK 2,221 is a SHORT chapter? mine are only 1,000 some words long!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
PERFECT!
Noctsire chapter 26 . 10/9/2012
you should make another story
PeetasGirl8 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
I can't believe it's over already! Oh well. Longe updates for death all around, right? But still I'm gonna definitely miss Quaid. I love that man to death. I cried at the letter part...for the boy that didn't make it, for Jetta, and for Jetta Rose, who will never get to know her brother or auntie. What Silver did for Quaid and Jada was so sweet buts it's sad that they only needed one crib. Awesome story!
Komets96 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
I've been following this story for awhile and wanted to write a comment, but didn't now what to really say, but now I know what to say. Amazing job on this story.. I really like this story, but too bad it has to end.
richards25 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! I cannot believe that its over. The letter was so sad! I never thought i would like a fanfic without a games, but this was so good! Really really well done! :D
HeartfeltSorrow14 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
*Applauds* Amazing, it made me cry. Very touching, and a fitting end to the story. Love it. :)
richards25 chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
Aww its nearly done! Looking forward to the next chapter! This was really good (again)!
HeartfeltSorrow14 chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
Oh my gosh :'( I love this so much. So much emotion! This has been a great story, and I love your idea to have her write a letter to Jetta :') made me really feel for the characters this chapter did :)
richards25 chapter 24 . 10/3/2012
I really dislike fire and ice. That is all :)
richards25 chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
I am so sad! :(
ps on a happier note, i love a series of unfortunate events
richards25 chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Wow i am so hooked! AMAZING :D
richards25 chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
This is so so good. I am loving it so far :D
richards25 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Aww, i love the realtionships on here and the details you put it each district! Great effort! Well done! :)