Reviews for A Soul Eater Fairy Tale
LunaBloom chapter 15 . 6/11
sooooooo i was chatting with my friend during lunch a couple /weeks/ ago about aus and such and she told me about this /really great/ fairy tale au she read for soul eater a couple years back, and when she described the plot to me, i knew i just haaaaad to reaaaad itttt, nevermind the fact i'd never consumed a piece of soul eater work in my /life/. heck, this entire fic is what got me to start reading the manga a couple days ago, though granted i'm not making much progress with that. ovo.
anyway, her rec was sooooo worth it, and i know you wrote this like, five years ago, and you're probably like, a junior in college right now and suuuuper embarrassed of this old thing but i'll still tell you that it was wonderful anyway. the premise was very basic and executed simply, but it really did feel like a fairy tale with its simple, easy-to-understand language and plot. the kind of stuff you feel nostalgic about, you know?
this fic literally made me realize what was so great about the bed sharing trope. like man i ship maka and soul so much thanks to this because it was CUTE and i LOVED IT. i love their dynamic, from the snappish comments at one another to the deep secret feelings for one another. and of course, maka waiting for hours for soul to come. that was so cute.
and sure there were grammar slip-ups here and there, but it's forgiveable. you were my age when you wrote this; you didn't know any better. it wasn't distracting, nor did it take away from the story. it was good. really good.
anyway, yeah. i liked this old thing a lot. nice work! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
GingerZnap chapter 15 . 10/22/2016
I just finished this wonderful lil fanfiction and loved it every step of the way. Its so cute and just all around very enjoyable. The ending ties together all the characters very nicely and everything just falls into place perfectly. Overall, a great read :)
Ambercat chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
Love it's the coolest thing ever!
Wizardlymagic chapter 15 . 2/10/2016
it's kinda a mix between Shrek and Ella Enchanted.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
It kinda sounds like Snow White. Not exactly, but pretty close. P
Angharad chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
That's was awesome but I feel this chapter is a cliffhanger!
Emily chapter 15 . 5/16/2014
Awwww
Kim chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Awesome
Kim chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
So in luv with the story
Kim chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Amazing work
Kim chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Things are gonna get real!
DA AWESOMEST CHICK chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
You... *sniffle* are an... amazing... *sobs* author this story is absolute perfection the story line is just awesome you are really creative and this was just great i cant wait to read your other stories keep it up
99Roosters chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Wow! This was a really good story! I love the ending, with the story book... funny! I love the happy ending and everything! So sweet! Keep up the good work!
TenseTactics chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
You forgot to put:and they lived happily ever after ... It was a very endearing story and I'm happy i read it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
This is the most awesome thing that almost broke my heart and made me totally crazy if i couldn't read why did i act like that?Because this is the most perfect thing i've read with no wrong grammar,perfect vocabulary and a good climax!So Love this fanfic!ohh and BTW,as a SE know-it-all fan(meaning i know and memorise all the details in Soul Eater and read almost every book and is totally crazy over it EVER SINCE I WAS GRADE 2,(i am actually still very young but believe me,i know the impossibe).I am very proud to tell you that your the most talented writer ever and you are byfar...(ok,fine)I think you are the best person that gave me this nice story.I am a critique.(not very special though i am intelligenced more than a 30 year old).ANd your so AWESOME!Ohhh and good luck with your school or something.I know your BTW,whats your grade in English class?If i was your teacher it would be so totally beyond average!Love you and your story very much!
P.S.I'm a 11 year old anime fanatic ever since i was young so you would probably know i am intelligenced pretty well for anime and also for i could speak Japanese you don't have to ask in what age did i learn about anime.(Because to tell you,I don't believe how young i was to understand japanese too!I'm a Philipino by the way,and i was actually not even schooling yet when i have never had wrong grammar when i speak when i was a child the age was about...hehehe...a year old :).UBELIVABLE?IKR!)So the thing is,i want to tell you that your an SE know-it all fan too!Gee,your talented!Hehehehe i talk this much just to tell you your talented!Your AWESOME!
catcha later!