Reviews for Dancing with Dragons
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Just... AWWW!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love it! I think you wrote it perfectly and just the way it should be written!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
love it thank you
hnameh chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I enjoyed it, although I'm not sure if the characters were a lot like their canon selves (except for Charlie, who wasn't very well defined anyway.) That might be because the premise is so different from what you'd see in the books, though. I liked how you worked the locket incident into Hermione and Ron's talk.

Small note: male - blond, female - blonde. Learned that the other day and now I'm noticing it everywhere haha
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
"George walked toward them carrying two large glasses full of some sort of yellow and purple liquid. "George Weasley's Yuletide Punch. We're toasting to Fred in a second. And no, I haven't done anything to them." Arthur smiled around at them once everyone had their drinks. "To my son Fred, and to all those who couldn't be with us this year. Happy Christmas." - AW!
Thank Merlin she did not marry either Charlie or Ron.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This a wonderful story! It sounds just like Charlie and I'm so disappointed in Ron. Oh well. I didn't expect Charlie to do the right thing, bit I never thought he would turn tail. Loved the story. I miss Charlie.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
way to go, weasleys... neither one wants her at that point
lovely story
chelseyb chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Aw! I can't believe you came up with this in one day. Thank you for the dedication!

Ron was brilliant. That line about understanding if it was Harry broke my heart. And the way he still made the appointment at St. Mungo's ... gawd.

As much as I wanted it to work out between Hermione & Charlie, it's understandable that it didn't. For whatever reason (since we have little canon evidence), I don't see Charlie as a committed relationship or doting father type. More the casual shag & fun uncle type. At least she has Luna!

This is great, really. I love it.