Reviews for Fighting for the Malfoys
FeistyKitten2001 chapter 41 . 8/17
Looooved this! I'm glad nobody supremely major died lol
FeistyKitten2001 chapter 16 . 8/15
Noooo!
MotekElm chapter 1 . 7/17
I didn't like this one nearly as much as the author's other Dramiones. the middle seemed to drag on with angst and torture. but there was a good adventure story in it.
Slitheringlouise chapter 1 . 6/29
This was amazing! I loved the story line and appreciate how it dark it was to make the light all the more better. Please keeping writing! These are amazing stores and would love to see some more from you!
writinmomma chapter 4 . 5/12
I swear you modeled your Narcissa after my mother-in-law haha
Guest n Europe chapter 1 . 5/12
Calling in today to leave a comment since it was 4.00am when I finished reading 'last night' and I was exhausted! I simply could not stop reading... you are an amazing writer and I hope you go on to make millions with your own stories and have your own fanfictions written by admirers.
Thank you!
Matts Miss chapter 2 . 3/8
Why did I do it...I knew as soon as I read your notes at the beginning of the prologue, I should just go and read Summer of the Dragon first, for my own peace of mind. Did I listen to myself. No.
Now I'm on chapter one and have to go binge read SotD, even though I read it years ago, but this chapter makes me want to refresh, because my mind is crazy like that.
Matts Miss chapter 1 . 3/8
Dammit Sybill! Why do you always have to have a moment at the most inopportune time...
Great prologue, I can't wait to read more :-)
Missnoseinabook chapter 41 . 2/5
To follow fanfiction is to wish for something you cherish to stay with you, wether you're in it for the smut you never got or because you cannot leave it behind. I am honestly blessed to have found this story and its predecessor, I have absolutely adored reading this and words cannot begin to describe how I'm feeling now that it's over. You are able to bring life to your characters and leave a person hanging onto your every word. I will be following you as an author in the hopes that you continue using you immense talent to rock the world of all you readers. Again, thank you!
appalove chapter 1 . 1/4
This and the previous story were delightful. I love how you kept up the suspense throughout and all the side characters had their little stories too.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
And this is why I couldn't even finish the first story. Just too choppy, characters are too flat and just plain uninteresting. Sorry but it is. Boring
FleurCresswell chapter 38 . 12/16/2016
Okay, now I really need a Narcissa Ethan love story!
amberehartman chapter 41 . 11/1/2016
Wow! That was great! So happy they are getting a little girl too. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story!
amberehartman chapter 40 . 11/1/2016
Oh how I love a happy family! Curious how the baby turns out as he grows up
amberehartman chapter 39 . 10/31/2016