Reviews for Fighting for the Malfoys
sherriithewriter chapter 41 . 2/25
What an amazing story. I do not think I have enough adjectives to fully describe it, but here goes: your story was compelling, involved and creative with so many plot twists and surprises that I felt like I was on a roller coaster. What a fabulous journey you took us on. Thank you!
DutchScorRosefan chapter 16 . 2/16
Oh, my goodnesss...
DutchScorRosefan chapter 10 . 2/14
Why does Hermione need to be a Malfoy it is so 1916
Hmmmmm... this battle is weird. All they cast is Unforgivables, and they almost always miss. Also, the characters barely ever use magic. Why not transfigure clothes for Hermione? And why TF is everyone being CARRIED everywhere?
"Loose witches"? I love your stories, but you could stand to work on your whore-madonna complex.
scabiorgirl chapter 31 . 1/9
This is a great story but Hermione being at the Greengrass was supposed to be a dead giveaway a long time ago with all that happened before Ron saying it. Also with friends being in so many different locations for secrets to not leak out to Draco and Co.
scabiorgirl chapter 31 . 1/9
I dislike Narcisse so much in this story
meijkej chapter 41 . 12/27/2017
Absolutely great story! I loved it so much! I look forward to reading more of your stories!
SheWhoMNBNamed chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
I was thinking about other names before I read Narcissa saying Dramione is not suitable and I also thought of Hermico. Anyway back to the review. Loved this chapter and literally every chapter before including ‘Summer of the Dragon’. ATTENTION POTENTIAL READERS READ THIS STORY AND ‘SUMMER OF THE DRAGON’ IT IS A VERY GOOD FIC AND GOOD READ.
reallyseaweed chapter 41 . 12/21/2017
I love the ending
reallyseaweed chapter 39 . 12/21/2017
yay. the baby was born. I hope Narcissa care about Hermione for real, not just because Hermione had the her grandson.
reallyseaweed chapter 38 . 12/21/2017
ohhhh people died in war, good and bad! but this is fiction, can we have a happy life in there?
reallyseaweed chapter 37 . 12/21/2017
Blaise loves Daphne, but his love is selfish. it was just he didn't have a good upbringing and he was not lucky as Draco who met the right women and led him to the right path.
What will happen to Daphne? I have a feeling that you will kill her off in this war.
reallyseaweed chapter 36 . 12/21/2017
ohhh Draco, how could you not have enough of your wife in front of Pansy?
reallyseaweed chapter 35 . 12/21/2017
do they have to split again?