Reviews for Fighting for the Malfoys
Matts Miss chapter 2 . 3/8
Why did I do it...I knew as soon as I read your notes at the beginning of the prologue, I should just go and read Summer of the Dragon first, for my own peace of mind. Did I listen to myself. No.
Now I'm on chapter one and have to go binge read SotD, even though I read it years ago, but this chapter makes me want to refresh, because my mind is crazy like that.
Matts Miss chapter 1 . 3/8
Dammit Sybill! Why do you always have to have a moment at the most inopportune time...
Great prologue, I can't wait to read more :-)
Missnoseinabook chapter 41 . 2/5
To follow fanfiction is to wish for something you cherish to stay with you, wether you're in it for the smut you never got or because you cannot leave it behind. I am honestly blessed to have found this story and its predecessor, I have absolutely adored reading this and words cannot begin to describe how I'm feeling now that it's over. You are able to bring life to your characters and leave a person hanging onto your every word. I will be following you as an author in the hopes that you continue using you immense talent to rock the world of all you readers. Again, thank you!
appalove chapter 1 . 1/4
This and the previous story were delightful. I love how you kept up the suspense throughout and all the side characters had their little stories too.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
And this is why I couldn't even finish the first story. Just too choppy, characters are too flat and just plain uninteresting. Sorry but it is. Boring
FleurCresswell chapter 38 . 12/16/2016
Okay, now I really need a Narcissa Ethan love story!
amberehartman chapter 41 . 11/1/2016
Wow! That was great! So happy they are getting a little girl too. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story!
amberehartman chapter 40 . 11/1/2016
Oh how I love a happy family! Curious how the baby turns out as he grows up
amberehartman chapter 39 . 10/31/2016
I hate skeeter
amberehartman chapter 38 . 10/31/2016
I'm glad Blaise got what was coming to him.
amberehartman chapter 37 . 10/31/2016
Yay Goyle!
amberehartman chapter 36 . 10/31/2016
I love the Ethan backstory
amberehartman chapter 35 . 10/31/2016
Pretty cool spell with Polly. Go kick his ass Astoria!
amberehartman chapter 34 . 10/31/2016
Yay for reunions!
amberehartman chapter 33 . 10/31/2016
Love that Teddy is with the Grangers.