Reviews for A Hand in My Direction
jj chapter 1 . 2/1
lov it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I don't really think Steve was that out of charwcter in the first one...
Leah chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Ooh, this was so fun and so heartwarming to read. Team bonding fics are my absolute favourite to read, and you are one of my favourite authors for such fics. I actually don't really think Steve was too OOC in the first scene, I mean, he can absolutely be snarky and sarcastic when it suits him, especially if he's comfortable around friends ;) I do find Thor's scene a little strange, though, because the way he referred to "humans" was rather alien. Culture and physical strength aside, I don't think Asgardians are quite so alien to human emotions that they must specifically refer to smiles as displays of happiness. Thanks for your enjoyable story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
This is gorgeous. Seriously. It's so beatify lot written and the characters are so in-tune and understandable, and UGH I JUST LOVE THIS STORY A LOT.
The Awesome Me 01 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I loved it
haldirflet chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
So reviews...this was Great! Nice charter study of people..multi-dimensional people. And you had me with, 'he had not expected to see his captain looking like this'. As a reader not of the comics and no deep study of the myths, just going by MCU, for a being hundreds or thousands of years old and a prince to the throne beside to call a 'human' his captain. You did this not in the midst of a battle on earth...just a lighter moment..awesome...Fricken awesome!
Military family...historical clans...we don't throw those phrases around lightly or for comedy.

Okay I'll read the rest -but stop hurting Steve for plot only! Pick on someone bigger...Thor?

And no Steve is not terribly out of charter for the first one...he travelled with US girls for a good while. Why are you wearing a fishing net? was the best.
RizGriz chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I agree that the first was SUPER funny!
Bree Colbern chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Okay, I have literally no idea how you do this! Your stories are so freakin' amazing! I love them so much! So, so much! You inspired me to write some fanfictions and get my own account! I just really, really wish you would come back to fanfiction! I don't know why you haven't, but please, you have so many people who miss you! Including me! :)
flacka94 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I never knew I wanted Steve firing a bow until now XD
Great fic!
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
This is great. SO MUCH LOVE.
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
I love it.
Pericula Ludus chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Oh I do love me another OCD writer. Exactly 300 words. Perfection. And I absolutely agree, the first one was too funny to delete and tying ties is adorable. Wonderfully sweet little bits and pieces and injured Steve in the end — I'm happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
The first one WAS really funny! i liked all of them though!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
THE CLINT ONE WAS SO CUTE
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Brilliance once again! Bros tying ties is indeed cute. :)