Reviews for Telling the Parents
Lilith Jae chapter 1 . 8/26
Pamela is as OOC as the sun shining at midnight, in the same time zone. No, seriously. I could never imagine her going so soft, especially if her daughter's purity comes into question. Hello? They practically hate the Fentons, and that's canon. Now she accepts Danny and Sam's DAUGHTER without question? And at the ripe young age of school children, granted that they are in High school, but still, having a child biologically yours at that age is definitely non-conforming to social normalcy. As much as I love this scene, I love to hate Pam more. I understand if you see this as a flame though, I might. After all, I am criticising how you depicted Pam.
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
LOL! oranges!
JanettexAlvin chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
nice story needs another sequel telling a little bit about Danny Sam and Dani's new life together.
glasswork destruction chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh, right! I forgot to mention this in my review on the prequel and it'd be awkward if I posted another one, but here it is. The comment I found on YouTube that falsifies your theory:
"(TheDreamTrance) That's baseless conjecture. Aside from Dani and Sam being drawn by the same artist, how someone smirks is derived from who raised them. Mannerisms are picked up from parents/guardians. For that matter, it resembles Vlad's more than Sam's. Second, cloning works by taking the nucleus of a skin cell and placing it in an egg cell's membrane. Sure, it could be Sam's egg cell, and then Dani would have 1% of Sam's DNA, but why use hers and not Maddie's? Accidental blood transfer isn't a factor. Sorry"
So, the theory goes out of the window... :( BUT, that doesn't mean that Danny, Sam and Dani don't make a cute family even when Danny and Sam aren't her biological parents; thus, your theory doesn't exactly apply to this situation. They can always ADOPT her, after all. :) Also, you must understand that even if Danny and Sam did reproduce a daughter (uh... TMI), it's technically impossible for her to be identical to Dani. AND... Vlad didn't get his DNA from Danny's shirt, he got it from Valerie's ghost-hunting equipment. _
Facts aside... It's a great story, and the family bonding part is so sweet! :D Although I think that Sam's mother's reaction was quite unrealistic (twenty seconds into Control Freaks and you get the picture). :P
Jack and his ham... XD
BTW, I like the last part about the Ghostwriter! I always found his bizarre phobia of oranges hilarious! :D
Keep up the good work, but try not to lead people on about this kind of theory (23 likes? -_-). :)
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 7/29/2012