Reviews for Telling the Parents
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
LOL! oranges!
JanettexAlvin chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
nice story needs another sequel telling a little bit about Danny Sam and Dani's new life together.
glasswork destruction chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh, right! I forgot to mention this in my review on the prequel and it'd be awkward if I posted another one, but here it is. The comment I found on YouTube that falsifies your theory:
"(TheDreamTrance) That's baseless conjecture. Aside from Dani and Sam being drawn by the same artist, how someone smirks is derived from who raised them. Mannerisms are picked up from parents/guardians. For that matter, it resembles Vlad's more than Sam's. Second, cloning works by taking the nucleus of a skin cell and placing it in an egg cell's membrane. Sure, it could be Sam's egg cell, and then Dani would have 1% of Sam's DNA, but why use hers and not Maddie's? Accidental blood transfer isn't a factor. Sorry"
So, the theory goes out of the window... :( BUT, that doesn't mean that Danny, Sam and Dani don't make a cute family even when Danny and Sam aren't her biological parents; thus, your theory doesn't exactly apply to this situation. They can always ADOPT her, after all. :) Also, you must understand that even if Danny and Sam did reproduce a daughter (uh... TMI), it's technically impossible for her to be identical to Dani. AND... Vlad didn't get his DNA from Danny's shirt, he got it from Valerie's ghost-hunting equipment. _
Facts aside... It's a great story, and the family bonding part is so sweet! :D Although I think that Sam's mother's reaction was quite unrealistic (twenty seconds into Control Freaks and you get the picture). :P
Jack and his ham... XD
BTW, I like the last part about the Ghostwriter! I always found his bizarre phobia of oranges hilarious! :D
Keep up the good work, but try not to lead people on about this kind of theory (23 likes? -_-). :)
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 7/29/2012