Reviews for Angelic Hero
Drago pirate chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
That was a good chapter and I maybe you could use my oc idea.
Name: Ryu Kawasaki
Family: Mom, Dad, a little brother
Personality: Shy, quiet, never said much when need to spoken, smart but never show it, get a little sad when no one notice him when he shows a good grade. When as Arch Angel, he is calm, cool, brave, tries to show off when he does something, a little dark when talking to bad guys and tries to be romantic to Cutie Angel by making a rose appear and throwing to her before leaving because he has a little crush on her. Mad at non-next people because he was treated badly as a kid because of his NEXT powers but he thinks they hate him because they are jealous of him.
Appearance: Same age as Ayumi. An inch taller than her. Has short black hair, Black eyes, a little muscular physic, a white shirt with a kanji for dragon, a green camouflage open button shirt, blue jeans with a chain on the right, a black belt, black shoes, a pair of glasses, and a red bandana on his left wrist.
NEXT: Opposite power of Ayumi - Dark manipulation (the ability to control and manipulate dark)
Hero name and appearance: Arch Angel and looks similar to the digimon beelzemon without the tail and does not need glasses and eye color changes when wings are activated. Red on foot and green on air.
Weapons: Two Shotguns and can make a blaster appear on his right arm.
Ride: Can make dark angel wings on back in the air and a sport motorcycle on the road in case of wings get tired.
Appear on season two and start out as a bad guy but mid-season start thinking about doing good after a after battle talk with Cutie Angel and Wild Tiger.
This is my OC for your stoyr, what do you think?
Mika chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I really love your fanfic, please continue!
DIED LAUGHING chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This story is awful! My god!

From the whole magical girl Mary Sue crap to the weeaboo nonsense! And, seriously, all you're doing it painfully inserting your hollow excuse for a Tokyo Mew Mew rip off into the events of the show! Seriously, if you wanted to rip off a series, X-men would have been a better choice, seeing as how Tiger & Bunny seem to play with a few ideas from them along with other heroes from both Marvel and DC.

The power makes no sense and reeks of sugar sweetness and rainbow farts. And, seriously, CUTIE fucking ANGEL! Please tell me this is a troll fic and not supposed to be taken seriously.
n7shoujo chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I'm glad to see another OC fanfic on Tiger and Bunny on this site. One thing though, is the use of Japanese Romaji (e.g 'hai', 'doushite' etc), which I wouldn't really recommend. This is because some people might not know the translations of a word, and some people generally don't like it in stories that are English.

All in all, this story has potential, and I'll be adding it to my community.

Good luck with the next chapter! c:
Drago pirate chapter 1 . 7/29/2012