Reviews for Random Shorts
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
And now I will make the amount of reviews a bad number
raeweis chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Sorro! Oh the poor kid! Nice chapter! Really really sad.
Retto the Otter chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
Zap nickname instance count: 32

Zap's nicknames: Zappy Boy, Zips, Zig-zags, Ziggy, Zappy, Zipper, Lil’ Zippy

The only thing that keeps me from completely disliking this story (because I hate tragedy of any kind anyway) is the fact that it's all rewritten in This is War.

Xerius had his throat slashed; he was dead before he hit the ground.

"Doomsday" was written by Murray Gold, and I played it twice during this chapter.
Metalshadow1909 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Wow…From he who loves much, much will be taken.
Amicus Mortis chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Wait, Light, you're alive?! *eyes widen* Not miserable at all, Grim! I need to hug you all after reading this chapter... *wraps arms around the five of them as tears spring from eyes*
STUPID TEE YOU DESERVED TO DIE! The images of Rouge *shudders* I'm glad we know Aero's fate. Although reading all of these makes me want to make a paradox and kill him again.
How can Aero be so sick? And take down our Silent Warrior like he's nothing...? I don't feel safe anymore *looks at beside table* EEK! MY LIGHTSABER'S GONE! (No joke! I need to find it...!)
Oh, Sorro! *death hugs him too* You're too cute and sweet and innocent for something like this to happen! WHY, OH DEMON NAMED AERO? WHY MUST YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN?!
That last sentence. When his name changed to Hydro. I think something inside of me just... broke. That was perfect.
Maraya Prower chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
*response to FDs smirk replaced because of offensive content(and the desire to hold onto my angelic, funny, motherly persona)*
*darkly* ...and let me help. *smile*
*dancing in glee* I did, I did, I did! *grin* Oh, don't sulk!
*shakes head* We gotta find that app quick!
Oh yes, and when she does...! *smile*

Hey, guess what? XP I was reading through Day of the Dead a couple days ago and... *holds up spoon* Remember these? :D
Lol, I was so weird back then! XD
Terell: *"really" face* Back then?
*shifty eyes* Nobody asked you.

*holds up a wooden spike* If you're vampire hunting, ya might need one'a these. *tosses it to Xerius*
Ugh, such a CREEP! Poor Robyn...
You know...I may have to re-evaluate my Scourge of the Universe title holder...it's a really close race... *glances disgustedly between FD and Aero*
*exasperated* AGAIN, can someone tell me what possessed those scientists while they were creating these things?
Whoa...when Xerius yelled, I jumped! :P Way to scare a bad guy, dude!
:O Xsus! *shock* Language! *thinking* Or at least it may have been. *shrugs*
Aww...you were right. *go to sit by myself* No wonder Xsus became Hydro...
Chaotic hedgehog chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
But he- and- bu- bu- buuuuuuuuu? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! *cries*

Chaos: *looks between you and me wide eyed* dang! Looks like you broke him…

Bu- POR QUE? This is almost as bad as the Mathius thing in the PM role play me and Nomad have!

Storm: to think, most of us would never have been born, if this future continued… *shudderd* I'm glad it isn't.

Midra: good to see the two ******* got what they deserved *pounds fist into palm*

*gets up and wipes away a tear* that was heartbreaking. It's reminding me of the last line of the latest chapter I've written.

Chaos: I prefer the little bundle of craziness he usually is! *pulls Xsus in for a noogie*

*nods* what a way to finish off the 'This is War' shorts! Now, to think of which story of yours to do from Chaos' POV!
Strife The Dark 152 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Oh god blackie your the worst... It. Was so good yet so sad! Gah your just horrible! It's so sad yet so good I just feel mixed about it feelings wise, 10/10 reguardless, goodchapter can't wait to read whatever you update next!
Swiftshadow123 chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
T_T...you managed to make a single tear run down my face with this chapter. And, that may sound sarcastic, but it's the truth.

The chapters before were good...so, keep it up!
Written-Violinist chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Response to review- Haha!
Robyn: *glares* I am anything but.
*laughs at Windy* Yes, I'm sure. *bursts out laughing at Katherine* Nice one! *grins at Zap* Sorry, Zappy.

Response to story- Rouge... *bows head sadly* AERO! Typical creeper. Aww, they wouldn't let Robyn on the mission? She wouldn't have been happy with that. *growls when Tee speaks* NO! XERIUS!
Robyn: *extremely disgusted when Aero wonders about the blood*
Kelly: *cries* XERIUS!
o_O I never thought I'd see the day when Xsus loses his temper... Oh, Xsus...
Kelly: *shakes her head*
Robyn: *hugs Xsus and Sorro*
For a 3-year-old to go through that... *looks down at the ground, then throws a frying pan at Aero* SON OF A $%(UIHRNFJVKL! *grumbles*
Metalshadow1909 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Great ending! And either FD has an assault planned, or he was just getting ready to give his bi-weekly inspirational speech. And YYYEEEEEESSSSSSS! YYYYEEEEE-Oh, hey guys. Sup?
Written-Violinist chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Response to review- Yes. Otherwise there wouldn't have been any writing in November for me! That would've been terrible o_O
Robyn: Okay!
Braelyn: *also facepalms at FD and then looks at SandHeart* Sure.
Robyn: Stronger foe my foot! You're nothing but a coward!
Alustriel: *pops up and puts a hand on Robyn's shoulder* C'mon, Robyn. I can't have you blowing the review room up. As much as FD deserves a severe beating. *glares at FD before sitting Robyn down in a chair with some cookie dough ice cream* *looks at Braelyn* You too.
Braelyn: Aww, Ace! *pouts*
Alustriel: *her tail swishes as she shrugs*

Response to chapter- Ahahahaha, Windy. That was funny, but it was cute as well :D and oh, snap. Darkness has revealed the truth and Zap is like "O_O". Wait... Light and Zap are siblings? *reflects* ...Oh yeah. Duuuuuurrrrrrr.
Braelyn: Talk about a fail moment.
_ Poor Zap. Biggest. Betrayal. Ever. BATTLE! *gasp* DON'T KILL WINDY YOU TRAITOR! *frowns*
Robyn: *fur fluffs up in anger*
That's right. Leave. *grumbling incoherently* Aww, Zap. Kinda reminds me of Xsus visiting Kelly's grave. *grumbles again when FD is being cocky*
Kelly: *glares*
YAY! Another story! And it better be within the week, SandHeart. Don't leave me hanging! *goes to spam Metal with PMs*
Chaotic hedgehog chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Lazy-view, since I'm currently unable to login at the moment.

FD, you're right. You don't to be around me, cause I'm mad. And when I'm mad, bad things tend to happen to the people I'm mad at.

*laughs* aye, it certainly would be easier for you, and vice versa! And the whole Ohana (possibly!) then we might meet up! XD bit that's just thinking.

You've done a bit to us, Zap, like the time with the Internet? Then there was the time when my computer stopped working… (that was murder! I was trying to finish a story!)

Chaos: and you threw a spoon at me… twice! Both times electrified!

Anywho… to the story!
Chaos: *binders come off as he spins through FD, who's a massive monster, destroys him, and gunk goes everywhere*

*laughs* never gonna get tired of that reference!

Aww, lil' Zippy cares for someone. I must say, after seeing the description on my forum, I couldn't wait for this chapter! Good ending, nice way to balance off that Cliffy from last chapter!
raeweis chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Nice ending! Zap should've killed FD when he had the chance, that way a lot of problems in the future wouldn't have happened. But then again, if it hadn't been for FD's plots, the Light Givers may have never met the Sonic characters. Ya know what, maybe it was best that Zap didn't kill FD. Great story!
Maraya Prower chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
*glaring at FD* Shut up. No one wants to hear you speak, vermin.

Light...make him pay, Zap, Windy. Make. Him. Pay. *glares at Dark*
*turning to Dark* There's just...nothing inside you...is there? Nothing...that makes me really sad...
...you don't deserve respect. You don't deserve sympathy. You don't deserve fear. You don't deserve hate. You...you deserve nothing. Nothing at all. *goes over to sit with Zap and Windy*
*weak laugh* I toldja Zap, you and Windy... *small smile*
Hey, Blackie...there's your title for this short story...This Means War. :P
Light...will be back? *contemplating* Hmm...I have a feeling we'll be seeing her shortly!

Until later, Blackie! :D