Reviews for My Journey, My Story
Sephia chapter 30 . 8/1
Thank you so much for writing this story! Your characters are very nice, and the plot is really good. I hope you update soon.
ZhugeZhi chapter 21 . 5/3
I've read the reviews, and I was surprised that you and another reviewer are Filipinos, too! I'm glad you somewhat take pride of being a Filipino because "It's more fun in the Philippines!"
ZhugeZhi chapter 18 . 5/3
Wow. How did you get so much information about the Philippines? Are you a Filipino?
ZhugeZhi chapter 4 . 5/2
OMG! I love this story! Everything seems like Ichigo's story, but with a creative twist. Then, there goes the smooth flow of the story. I LOVE it.
Cookie-chan chapter 18 . 4/11
Wait, seriously?! Mikashi-chan is a Filipino? NOOOO WAAAAYYYYYY! I'm Filipino, too and Ube cakes are definitely the best! But I like Ube Halya more. My Lola makes ube halya in special occations (like fiestas).
Cookie-chan chapter 16 . 4/11
I'm smiling while reading this chapter! One of my fave chaps of MJMS HAHAHA
Cookie-chan chapter 8 . 4/10
I'm Fan-girling on Himoto and Lynne, too! I just think they're sooooo adorable! I ship Himoto x Lynne!
Rooroobazooka chapter 30 . 2/19
Update soon, it really good. I love this fanfic a lot
Tsuray chapter 30 . 1/4
Hot damn. There's another theme they'll have to do now! :D

This is really exciting. I like how Himoto and Lynne are totally going to end up together. I can't wait for the goodness to happen!

Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Worst u. Nice chapter.
Ayla chapter 29 . 12/30/2015
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love it.
Yumi- chan chapter 29 . 12/29/2015
Wonderful story.
bekahguertin chapter 30 . 9/20/2015
more please
Dovewing01 chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
Eek! Please write more! I hate cliffhangers!
Dovewing01 chapter 16 . 9/5/2015