Reviews for My Journey, My Story
MimiOtakuArtnStuff chapter 30 . 1/8
Heyyyy! When's the next chapter coming out!? Its January ;-;
bby pls come bak mmkay?
srishi chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
Yay I'm 600 reviewer I luv ur work plz plz plz continue ASAP u left us on a cliff hanger 4 months
Guest chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
Love the excitement u put into it! When's the next chapter coming out?
Ashwing chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
So cute! It feels like I'm watching the anime over again!
BlackPachirisu chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
I really hope you continue, it is quite possibly the cutest story I have read on here! Such sweet characters.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/23/2014
OMG continue
srishi chapter 30 . 11/20/2014
Can't wait 4 an update hehehe hope u do it soon but plz take all the time u need xx
plenata chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
Plz update soon
JollyRancherYum219 chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS!
Rachelle chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
Omggggggggggg plz plz plz update its been 3 months u left me on a cliffhanger m plz update soon I love this story I want ka kun to confess I like that himoto has become more open but I really hope it isn't a plot twist like is himoto going 2 move schools or something I really hope he confesses I really want a chapter in his POV I really want 2 c how he really see lynne he's alway complimenting her but he makes it sound like a insult why himoto why do u do Her!
Natsuki56 chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
OMG! SO AMAZING! I love it! I've been reading since you just posted it and I've kept reading it till this day. Can't wait for the next chapter! xD
becci chapter 30 . 10/31/2014
Omg love it love it love it plz continue I read ur profile u want to finish this story b4 the end of the year and do a sequel. You know what I like about ur story is that there is no love triangle I like that its so sweet and innocent btw love hiro kun and hana chan best couple ever, but they can never beat kazulynne. Sorry 4 asking just curious but is komanda kun gonna find some1 in the sequel he's all alone I love komanda kuns character though he's like vanilla meaning more then he is!
Lady Phantomhive chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I know you're trying to make this like the actual YP storyline, but did you REALLY had to make everything ALMOST the same as the canon?
These new Sweets Princes are awfully similar to the former Princes; the attitude, appearance, even their specialities are basically the same. Can't you come up with something original? I mean! This was supposed to be good, since it's the "so-called" most reviewed YP story in Fanfiction. I've read stories so much better, and sadly they don't even have half of the reviews you get.
Don't get me started with the spirits. I mean, what the heck? Might as well bring out Coffee's and Caramel's children too. I'm fine with fraise, but that dude Makoto 2.0 or whatever his name is, did he had to get Chocolat's child? Was it so hard to create brand-new spirits? At least show you tried to put effort on your creativity, because, as far as I've read, most of the plot is way too similar to the original's, including dialogues as well.
lizzie chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
Hi again its funny because kashiso reminds me of Henri sensei u know the blond hair blue eyes. And its really funny how kashino and kashiso himoto and himana I have a feeling himanas gonna be important in a future chapter to make kashino jealous but my favourite chapter has to be the dopplegangers chapter and the new years eve chapter. Keep up the good work
Lizzie chapter 25 . 10/30/2014
This is really good I love the forshadowin